The Rain that soaks me

What a beauty be the green mountains behind the pale mist.

 And they watch me as I amble along the saturated Leaves upon the sodden road.

 I have an umbrella in my hand, and drops of love in the Other. And yet I am walking-

though thinking of my beloved in the harmless rain. I do loVe her so very much. 

 The wind is high though not cold in November weather-so I thought my jackEt was rather

useless and pulled it off. I threw it to the ground, and now the rain will take it, with invisible globules.

 Some may think I am crazy, some may think I am sad-and yet some people will think I am peculiar.

 But I'm not. I am like them. A drop from the sky which makes its way down to the earth. Then splashes wherever it lands.

 I also thought that my umbrella wasn't necessary, therefore I tossed it to the very long and sodden road that I was ambling upon. I didn't even close it, and now the rain will take it.

 This deserted road will allow it to be taken by the rain. Only the roses of some bushes nearby remained present-and so I picked one in remembrence of my beloved.

 And now, I could see on the horizon, there was no more road. Just an empty space of reality-white, quiet and eerie. But this thornless rose gave me the strength to go on.

 And I threw my jumper onto the ground, therefore the rain could drench it and no one would put it on ever again. Not in a day, month or year-and in three thousand years a string of this jumper will still be here, fraying at the loss of its source of warmth. The rain shall take it too, and dampen it into the earth.

 Sleeveless, a rose in hand and drops of love in the other, I lay down by the blank space.

I held the rose with both hands and rested them upon my dampening chest. The drops pelleted on my forehead and I smiled, for my dearly beloved was not gone forever. 

 She may have given me tears in that muddy path, however she also generously put love and affection in my heart-which is why I lay in that road with the rose upon my chest. It will be taken by the rain but never vanish, not by anyone, nor in a day, a month or a year.

 Not even in three thousand years will that vanish, for there will still be the source of the love in this heart marked upon the sodden road in which I ambled upon.

 And with the rose on my chest and my eyes shut, I let the rain take me. The rain that soaks me before the mountains.  

 <3 <3