Game of Dice

Yup, I love putting in my recent addictions and covering them up as recommendations

Yup, I love putting in my recent addictions and covering them up as recommendations. Call it a betting game if you want, it won't stop me from playing XD. What is this, you ask? It's basically billionaire monopoly, except with characters and skill cards, which all have effects.

So, is this more fun than monopoly? Yes. Is this more frustrating than monopoly? Unfortunately, yes. You roll 2 dice to move around the board (duh) and one thing about this is once you land on a property, it's yours. You don't need to buy it. And every time you pass start instead of money your buildings level up. Unfortunately, your opponents can steal your properties using a takeover certificate, and each player starts off with 1 (using an item beforehand gives you one extra and being the last one to roll also gives you an extra one). Of course, that's if you survive after paying :P (late in the game landing on one of the properties can bankrupt you instantly since sometimes the cost goes up to 2 billion).

Right now, if you create a new account you can get a free 5 star character, and that means a lot. Especially since they're premium characters and have the best stats in game. Having them early on is great. Oh yeah, if this appeals to you and you wanna play it, please put down my username, "Sora.23" when they ask if anyone recommended you and we'll both receive rewards! Of course, if you have a friend who has an account you can put their name and you'll both receive the rewards. Ya. I think it's about 100 gems? It's enough to do a lot of things. Anyways, enough of advertising and trying to get recommendations. Onto the pros and cons!

Pros: you get a lot of premium items when you first start playing and it's overpowered. Believe me, it's better than Candy Crush. I mean, at least you win half of the time, as opposed to Candy Crush right?

Cons: your dice never likes you. Instead of trying to help you, most times they deliberately make you land on enemy property. Let's say you have to roll a 7. Well, great because they roll a 8, exactly where your opponent's maxed level property is. Yup, be prepared to be hated by an inanimate object who just wants you to lose the game. Yeah, maybe I'm just short tempered but I can't stand my Dice. It's a golden 5 star dice but the so called dice control never works. In fact, there was this one time when my dice control was 1-3 and it said dice control 7. Yeah, I lost 4 billion for that game.