Chapter 2-First fight

It's been three weeks since I've talked to Draco. In class, all we do is ignore each other. One day, a was walking down the hallway and I heard laughing. I turned the corner to see what was going on. Pansy was flirting with Draco! OK, no surprise there. It's just like her to flirt with Draco when I'm not around. But what really made me sick was the fact that he actually seemed to like it! He was actually flirting back! I felt gouging my eyes out! It made me sick. It felt like my heart was shattering into a million pieces. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I ran down the hallway. I just needed to get as far away from him as possible. I walked into the common room and saw Mathilda and Jared sitting on the couch. I decided to tell them the truth about me and Draco. I told them everything from our first date to our argument in the corridor. Jared seemed upset, mainly about the kiss. He always was protective, even though he's younger. All of a sudden, he got up from the couch, grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the common room.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I have something to show you."

We were outside near the Womping Willow. It was kind of cold since I forgot my jacket. On the other side of the hill, I saw a giant pile of leaves.

"What's going on?"

"Remember when we were kids we used to jump into piles of leaves?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you've been looking kind of down lately and I thought it might cheer you up. Come on."

He took my hand and started running. Next thing I knew we were on the ground covered in leaves. I was so happy, I couldn't stop smiling! We got up and Jared started walking towards Hogsmead.

"Where are you going?"

"The day is not over yet and we need some twin bonding time."

"Whatever you say little brother!"

"I'm only 12 minutes younger than you!" I grabbed a handful of leaves and threw it at him. "Hey! Cut it out!"

I stick my tongue out at him childishly. We may have our differences, but I love my brother with all my heart. I would do anything for him.

It was nice just spending time with my brother. We went to The Three Broomsticks and had some butterbeer. We spent the rest of the afternoon walking around Hogsmead and talking about anything that came to mind. We walked back to the when I bumped into the one person I didn't want to see, Draco Malfoy.

"I'll see you in the common room." Jared said as he left Draco and I to talk alone.

"Listen, all I want to know is why you're ignoring me. Is there a problem? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, you did nothing wrong."

"Then why are you pushing me away?"

"Because I'm trying to protect you!"

"Protect me from what?"

"From me." he seemed hesitant.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a deatheater."

"What?"

He rolled up his sleeve and showed me the mark. Suddenly, I felt really dizzy.  "I have to go." I could hear Draco shouting my name as I ran back to the common room. I needed somewhere peaceful to scream my head off. I couldn't Draco was a deatheater!

~Draco's P.O.V.~

I needed to tell her, she was going to find one way or another. I remember when she told me her parents got killed by deatheaters. It always made me feel guilty about becoming one, but I couldn't let them hurt her.