Him

Years later

Alexus P.O.V

"Man I can't believe I'm turning 16 tomorrow". Alexus said excitedly.

"Well your going to keep getting older hun so I would live everyday like there were no tomorrow" ,mom said smiling.

I smiled then turned toward my bedroom door and I saw someone peeking in my window. It looked like he was trying to get in the window so I grabbed my bat and walked by the window. I stood there silently waiting for something to happen, my window opened and I swung the bat as hard and fast as I could and the dude fell.

I looked out the window and it turns out that it was my boyfriend trying to surprise me.(oops) I ran outside so I could see if he was okay but he was already standing there looking hurt.

"Babe"Alexus said shocked, "I'm so sorry I just saw someone looking and my window and trying to open it and I got scared. I had no idea it was you." Alexus said.

"Its all good if I were you I would have hit me to. It was a dumb move." Danny said laughing.

"How about calling me or using the front door next time haha"

"That could work to" he said.

We walked in the house laughing about the whole situation because it was dumb. But I love that we can laugh about the dumb things in life. I pretty much love everything about him he saved me from a terrible time. He was the light that brought me out of the dark. He was the only friend I had. His name is Danny Parabol.