My littel get away

Alexus POV

I started packing my bags so that after school I could just leave. I'm so ready bro.

I already have enough money to go somewhere nice and have a hotel room for a while.

I packed enough clothes for three weeks, along with bathroom essentials, a little bit of make up, my polaroid, and extra film just in case I run out.

"Alexus!", my mom yelled.

"Coming!"

Its okay Let only one more day.. Just one more.

I walked down the stairs and saw my mom with an angry face.. Uh ohh what did I do know?

"Are you serious? I asked you to do one thing and you can't even do that. God your so lazy it's ridiculous. Why are you even still here?" She said.

The fact that she can look me straight in the eye and say that to me... My heart... Failure...

Oh never mind don't have one haha.

Okay it hurt a little bit though.
"Great another thing to cry myself to sleep for.. Hooray!" I thought to myself.

"What was that?" Mom said

"Nothing I'm just finishing what you wanted me to finish."I said

Duhh..

Man i better stop procrastinating on my work before i get left behind.  ( I procrastinate so much😂)

Dads POV

That's little bitch isn't going anywhere. Tsk I'll make sure she stays here and suffers. I honestly don't care.

Hell who cares around here anymore? We are going to loose the house soon we are way to behind on car payments.

Boy I sure do wanna punch something right now.

"Alexus get your ass down here right now!" She's gonna hear from me tonight haha." He said.

Moms POV

I  come to realize that I couldn't care less for anyone in this house except for myself ha.

He beats Alexus a lot ,, maybe she deserves it she gets away with to much.

"I'll be back I need to hit something right now." He said angry.

I already knew who he was going to hit its obvious.. Owell as long as its not me.

" do what ever you want with the girl I don't care just leave me alone." I said.

"Alexus get your ass down here now!" I heard him yell.

Welp time for me to go..

Alexus POV

I went down stairs shaking badly once again. Flashbacks of the last beating coming to me. God I was scared.

This is a never ending feeling.

"What took you so long huh?" He asked furious.

"Nothing I wa-." Interrupted by a sting on my face.

I fell down to the floor from impact hitting my head. I rubbed the back of my head in pain... So much pain.

I tried to get up and run but he pulled me by my hair making me fall onto the floor once again.

"What did I do to you!? Why  the hell are you hitting me!?" I screamed in pain.

"You were born bitch, I hate the fact that your my child. I don't want to take care of you. You think I asked for you? No I didn't." He said laughing

So this is it.. I  nothing more than a mistake taking up space in the world

He interrupted my thought with a few punches in my face, kicking me in my stomach.

"Please help me Danny." I cried to myself.

"You think your little prince is gonna come prancing in here to save your punk ass? He doesn't care about you hah no one does hahahahaha." He said

"Now get up and go to your room . 5...4...3...2..1."

Unfortunately god is never on my side and I didn't make it to my room by 1.

He was coming up stairs with a smile that I've never seen before.

I am frikin terrified what the fuck.

I started panicking. Oh god its the wrong time to have a panick attack. I couldn't move or talk I was frozen.

Danny's POV

I decided to go back to Alexus house because I forgot my charger over there so of course I went to get it.

I was almost at her house and something was not right. Like I was so nervous that I got dizzy.

"Ahhhhhh stop" I heard someone yell.

It was Alexus.

I ran the rest of the way to her house there's no time to walk and be scared.

"Baby I'm here!" I screamed  tears feeling my eyes.

I was ramming my shoulder into the door praying that it would just open in time. I can save her.

"Die bitch I hate you" I heard her dad say..

He's trying to kill her.

The door finally shot open and I ran up to her room and saw him on top of her chocking her.

"Get off of her!!" I said kicking him off of her. As soon as he flew to the dresser I threw Alexus over my shoulder and took her car keys.

"Get back here boy that slut doesn't love you haha." I heard him say .

I put her in the car and closed the door.

I punched him in the face as soon as I entered that house. I kept punching until my hands were numb. He deserved it.

I went to her room and took her suit cases that looked packed with a lot of clothes and left.

"Where are we going?" She asked in a whisper.

"To my house he doesn't know where I live." I said quickly.

Now that I can think,, I wonder where she was going with everything packed like that.

I decided to start updating my book again because I couldn't stop thinking about it lol. What are you guys opinion on the book?

Don't forget to check out my new book "Derisory" its an eathan and Grayson Dolan fanfic. I think you guys will enjoy. Well peace out for now lads