Is everything okay!?

Danny's P.O.V

its been a week since I told Alexus that I love her. We have been home for a few days but she hasn't talked to me in a few hours.

I'm starting to get worried because usually she calls me at least if we don't see each other.

I walked to her house and knocked on her door. I knew something was wrong when her mom didn't yell Alexus name like she usually does. Instead her mom came to the door and her eyes looked swollen from crying.

"Mrs. Mitchell what's wrong?" I asked overwhelmed.

"Come in I need you to talk to her please" Mrs. Mitchell said teary eyed.

"Umm okay" I said scared.

I walked to her bedroom nervously. But when I got to the door it was silent. Usually she playing music or watching TV .

Maybe I'm getting worked up for nothing. Maybe she's just sleeping.

"Babe?" I said quietly.

There was no answer so I just walked in. Her room was a complete mess. I was really nervous now because as long as I've known her this from hasn't ever been like this.

I walked by her bathroom and heard sniffling.

"Babe is everything okay!?!" I said panicking.
"Why is the door closed?! Babe talk to me!!"

"Leave me alone!"she screamed crying.

"Just go away!" She screamed.

I have never been so scared in my life. I was crying I didn't even know what to think so I busted the door open and saw.....

Alexus P.O.V

"See you later babe I love you" I said kissing him goodbye.

I walked in the house happy and made myself a sand which
Because I'm always hungry.

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled expecting a reply.

I walked to my moms room and she was crying. I gently put my food down and walked up to my mom.

"Don't look at me baby just go to your room and I'll be up there in a few minutes." She said sadly.

I walked up to my room feeling like my stomach was going to drop.

I sat on my bed and ate my sand which while I waited for my mom to come.

I started to close my eyes until I heard a scream.

"Mom!" I screamed scared.

I ran down stairs and saw my dad hitting her .

So I jumped in front of my mom to protect her like she protected me for all these years. I turned around to see a fist fly to my face.

This is the day I would never forget.

I had to leave I couldn't be here anymore but I couldn't leave my mom behind.

I packed my clothes and some of my moms to but as soon as I was going to call Danny, dad slapped the phone out of my hand and hit me again and again.

I walked back to the room in so much pain. My first instinct was to lock my door so no one could mess with me.

I went into my bathroom and locked that door to. I lifted up my shirt and saw a bunch of bruises on my stomach and arms.

I cried for a long time until finally I fell into a deep sleep that was much needed.