Confessions

Danny's POV

"Uhm Alexus?"

"Yes?"

"Were you planning on going somewhere? I couldn't help but wonder why you have like three bags packed."

I'm hoping that if she was going to go somewhere she would tell me.

Maybe I'm overreacting.

I'm just going to give her time to chill since she barely ever gets that time. I just hope she's okay.

Alexus POV

Maybe I should have told him that I'm going to Miami tomorrow but I didn't want him to come because I need time to myself.

"Danny, I need to talk to you right now." I said

"Okay, what's up?"he said with a concerned look.

"Uhh im going somewhere tomorrow early in the morning and I'm going to be gone for three weeks." I said looking at the floor in his room.

"What? Why? What took so long to tell me how long have you been planning to leave? He said.

Damn im probably stressing him out but it was a last minute thing.

"It was a last minute trip I just planned it today and I booked the flight." I said

Oh crap I didn't tell him I was going far away. I have truly messed up haha ... Way to go Alexus.

"What the hell why can't you just stay here or I'll come with you even better where are we going??" He said smiling.

"The thing is I don't want anyone to come with me. I need time to myself.. To clear my head."

He just looked at me for a while. I hope he isn't mad.

"Please understand that it isn't anything you did I promise." I said looking him in the eye.

"Whatever I'll take you to the airport where are you going?" Danny said.

"Miami.." I said.

Holy crud I have a terrible feeling like a scared feeling.

"Let's just go I guess I'm really tired." He's really stressed out right now.

"Are you mad at me? If you are I really understand." I said

"No." He said

Yes he is..

I'm going to be updating more often and my other book to. Unless I get to busy with school peace out lads