Levi's number

Before you guy's ask, yes I am basing this off the anime " Say ' I love you' "

Aiko's pov

I was about to take my normal route home until, my boss, Mrs. Mikoto called me in to take over a shift from work. I sighed and I told her I'd be there soon and took a right turn towards " Rose farms" Yes I worked at a flower shop. I kept walking until I hear someone say " Hey Aiko!" I jumped and turned around to see the guy who gripped my skirt from earlier. I glared at him. " What do you want and how do you know my name?" He glared back at me and said " Calm down, I wanted to apologize for my friends behavior today, the one who gripped your skirt was Jean not me. " I sweat dropped. " Oh" I said. He nodded his head " My name is Levi Ackerman" I nodded my head, not really interested.

I was about to start walking again when he gripped my arm and took out his phone and said " Wanna trade?" I looked at him dumbfounded, ' why would he want to trade phones?' He must have knew what I was thinking because he said " Not the phones, you baka, our numbers" I jumped and said " I knew that!!" He took his grip off my arm and took out a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote something on it. He handed it to me" Here, it's my number, call me if you need me" He said with a small smile and walked off. I stood there astonished. ' Did- did that Just happen?' I thought. I shook my head and put the paper in my purse and walked off to work.

3 DAYS LATER

I walked into the school and changed my shoes. I walked up the stairs to see Levi leaning against the railing. " Hey Aiko" I ignored him and walked to class. I saw some girls glaring at me but I ignored them too. I sat down at my seat, and kept my head down. Than all of a sudden I see three shadows casting over me. I looked up to see a girl with deep black hair and black eyes, a guy with brown shaggy hair and emerald green eyes, a girl with light greenish eyes and maroon/ deepish red hair. " Hey Aiko!!" The guy said. " I'm Eren! A friends of Levi's!" I nodded my head. " This is Mikasa, and Isabel" I gave them a small wave. Isabel than shouted " You and Levi are cute!" My eyes widened and said " What are you talking about?" She giggled and said " You two are dating!" I stood up and slammed my hands on the table " Where did you hear that?" I demand. She looked taken back but said " L-Levi told me he gave you his number" I stared at her emotionally. " That doesn't mean they are dating, Isabel" Mikasa said. I nodded my head towards her as if to say thanks.

The rest of the day was " Hey Aiko" Ignored. " Aiko!" Ignored. " Aiko wait!" Ignored. Levi kept trying to talk to me. I was walking towards the stairs till I felt an arm grab me. I looked up, yes looked up, considering I am 4'11 and Levi is 5'3. " What?" I asked. He let go of my arm and said " You never called me" I rolled my eyes and said " You said to call me when I need you, and I haven't need you at all" His eyes widened. " Can I go to my locker now?" I asked. " Wait! Do you want to go to Karaoke with me tonight?" He asked. I shook my head no. " I can't I have to work" I said and walked off.