Petra's is in trouble.

Petra pov's

Flashback

"Petra, you are so tall and pretty!!" " Why can't I look like you?" " You're wrong, she is ugly!" I remember my 14 year old self used to cry in front of the mirror, but one day I decided that enough was enough and decided to take matters into my own hands. I went into my moms room and went through her make up and put some on. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair so that it looks pretty. Wow.. I actually look pretty for once.

Flashback end

I sunk down onto the ground, tears pouring down my face. My hair was a mess, my make up was off and in my pajamas. My phone was buzzing and buzzing, I picked it up and threw it at a wall, shattering it into pieces. I sighed and started crying again, until I heard a knock at my door. " Petra? It's me.. Hanji" I growled in frustration " Go away! I bet you made fun of me like everyone else"

Levi's pov

I got out of the shower and put my clothes on. I walked out of the bathroom, drying my hair to see that Aiko was awake and confused " I fell asleep?" She asked all cute like. I smiled " Yes you did, gave me plenty of time to do things to you" I winked. She blushed like crazy and demanded that I tell her what I did to her " Notttt telling" I said in a sing song voice.She was about to get up from the bed until I dropped on my knees and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on her soft and warm legs. " Aiko... let's stay like this for a while." She hmm'ed in response. Than all of a sudden my phone started ringing. I stood up and picked it up to see who was calling. It read ' Desserts'. " Desserts? What do they want?' I asked, more myself. Aiko looked worried. I answered the phone.

" Hello?.......... What?.............Really?............Alright I'll head over there now" I hung up the phone and looked at Aiko. " Aiko, they can't get a hold of Petra, they think something happened to her, I have to go see her and see if she is okay, can you take Erwin home for me? I'm really sorry" I gave her a quick kiss and sped out the door.

Petra's pov

"Hanji just go away!! You are just like the rest of them!" I yelled at her through the door. " Petra I am not going anywhere until you open this door" She continued to bang on the door until it stopped for a little while. She left... I knew she would. What the hell is wrong with me, I am telling her to go away when in reality I want her to stay and comfort me. " Petra open the door!" I heard a voice. Levi? " Petra, someone once told me that they didn't want friends because she could never learn to trust and they would only end up hurting her in the end, so that';s why she kept to herself a lot" I chuckled sarcastically " She's right, they only end up back stabbing you once they are done with you, they disappear and act like they don't even know you anymore, everyone has been telling me that I am a awful person, and that I am a fake" Hanji than screamed " WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK?!" I sucked in a sharp breath. " As long as you have friends who care about you and love you, why care what total strangers tell you? If you let people over power you, you will not enjoy life and be miserable, like you are now Petra.." Tears rolled down my face and I stood up rubbing my eyes. " You were always there for me and I just pushed you away like the bitch I am" I said as I opened the door and cried into Hanji's arms.

Levi's pov

I smiled as two old friends reunited, I heard footsteps coming from below so I turned to see Aiko, I smiled at her and walked down the stair case, wrapping my arm around her waist. " Come on, I'll walk you home"