Finally.. you said it

(Her outfit, but the skirt is knee length instead)

Aiko's pov

It was the last day of school.. I dressed up a little nicer than I usually do. I blushed embarrassingly because I probably looked stupid. But my dad said I looked fine, I trust him so I let it go. I walked out of my apartment to see Levi at the bottom of my apartment complex. I took a deep breath in and out and walked down the stairs. He turned around and opened his mouth " Aiko! It's the last day of-" He stopped when he laid eyes on me. He looked me up and down as I continued to walk down the stairs. " Do.. Do I look okay?" I asked nervously. He blushed deeply and nodded his head. " Y-Yeah you look stunning Aiko" He said breathlessly. I blushed and said " Thank you Levi" He kissed my lips quickly and took my hand and we walked to school.

As soon as we got there, we heard a screech. " OOOMGGG!!! AIKO YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!" I turned my head to see Isabel running towards me at full speed. "EH?!?" I said. She tackled me to the ground and sat on my stomach. " This is the first time I have seen you dressed up Aiko!! You look so adorable." She squealed out. I cleared my throat and said " Um haha Thank you Isabel, but could you get off of me? Please?" She blushed and got off of me. Jean and Eren came up smirking "Ayyee girl on girl action?" I glared deeply at both of them and slapped them both. The held their cheeks and apologized quickly. I rolled my eyes and walked back to Levi. He smiled at me and held my hand.

It was the last period of the day and Isabel was crying " IM NEVER GONNA SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN" She wailed out. I tried to comfort her but it didnt work. " Isabel, you have all of our numbers, you can just text us in a group chat asking to hang out" Mikasa said, with her hand intertwined with Erens. She suddenly became happy and said " Oh yeah!! Do you guys want to go to karaoke tomorrow around 1?" I nodded my head yes, as did everyone else. I tugged on Levi's sleeve. He turned around. " What's wrong Aiko?" He asked. I blushed and said " C-Can we go to the bridge?" He looked confused but didn't oblige.

We walked to the bridge, we were walking hand and hand, both smiling. " Hey Aiko.." Levi turns towards me. " What did you want to do at the bridge?" He asked. I blushed deeply and said " I'll tell you at the bridge" He pouted but nodded his head. We got there and stopped in the middle of it and watched the sunset go down. I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around me. " Hey Levi?" I asked. He hmm'ed in response and I continued " About what I need to tell you-" He cut me off by dropping to his knee's " PLEASE DONT BREAK UP WITH ME!" He pleaded. I looked confused " W-What? I wasn't gonna do that" He blushed and got up dusting himself off. " Well.. that was embarrassing" He muttered. I giggled " That's why I love you" He smiled and nodded his head. He than suddenly turned his head and said " Wait what?" I blushed and said " I love you Levi" He smiled widely and picked me spinning in circles laughing. He set me down and said "Finally... you said it. I love you Aiko" I smiled and said " I love you too" He than pulled me into a kiss.