Thanks Mikasa

Levi's pov

" Levi, Hey!" I heard. I turned around to see Mikasa. " Mikasa! Have you seen Aiko?" I asked her. She glared at me and said " That is what I want to talk about" and walked outside on a bridge. I opened my mouth to say something but Mikasa cut me off. " Do you know what you are doing to her?" She asked. " What? do what to who?" I asked, confused. Mikasa glared at me. " Aiko! Do you know what you are doing to her?" I shook my head no. " That's exactly it! You have no idea what you are doing to her. You do know that ever since you started modeling with Petra, Aiko began to think you like Petra more. She thinks she isn't worthy of your time. Haven't you noticed how sad and quiet she has been this past month? No. No you wouldn't because you spend all your time at the modeling job. Aiko barely sees you! We barely see you! Aiko is a train wreck. I caught her earlier crying in the hallway, claiming she was okay. You messed up big time Ackerman." Mikasa said while glaring at me. I gasped in shock. " Is that how I really been treating her?.." I said quietly. Mikasa nodded. " Go find her" I nodded and ran.

I ran down the street and called out Aiko's name. " Aiko!!" I screamed. " I know where she is" I heard. I turned around to see Farlan? I gasped.
"Farlan.. what are you doing here?" He glared at me and said "You have no idea what you are doing to her do you?" I shut my eyes painfully. " I do! and I need to set it right with her" I said. Farlan blushed and said " I- I think I like your girlfriend." I glared at him " Ill deal with you later, Farlan" I said and ran past him to get to Aiko.

I saw Aiko standing on the sidewalk with her head down. " Aiko!" I yelled and ran over to her. I was panting. " A-Aiko I am so sorry for everything, I had no clue." I cried out. I looked up to see Aiko crying and her eyes widened looking on the ground. I looked on the ground to see the bracelet I bought her broken. I gasped and dropped to the ground and started picking up the pieces. Aiko dropped down and started picking up the pieces to. I looked at her and saw that she was wiping her tears. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug and cried " I'm sorry Aiko" She nodded and hugged me back.

A day later

Levi's pov

" Hey Petra!" I called out. She turned to me and said something to a girl with her hair up in a pony tail and glasses. She ran over to me and said " Yeah?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her to an empty hallway. " I quit modeling." I said. She gasped " what? why? when?" I sighed " Last night and it was making Aiko really sad" that's all I said and left.

Aiko's pov

It was lunch time and I was about to eat my lunch normally alone, but Isabel grabbed my hand and lead me to the roof. " So Aiko, how are you and Levi?" I blushed and told her everything.

Petra's pov ( oooo )

" So Aiko, how are you and Levi?" I heard that Isabel bitch say. " Levi and I are good now that he isn't so busy. He's actually been more affectionate now" I heard Aiko say. Ugh I hate her. Why would Levi choose her over me?! I saw Levi talking to Eren. I smirked. " Hey Levi! I need to tell you something about Aiko" He looked over at me and nodded. He walked over to me and said " what?" I cleared my throat and said " I heard that Farlan is taking Aiko to The Land" He looked shocked and said " What?" I nodded my head yes. " Yeah I don't know, I overheard them talking about it." I lied. He sighed and shook his head. " No Aiko isn't like that.." and left. I stood there speechless.