A new friend?

Sorry but I do not remember what happened after Mei fell asleep with Yamatos sister, so I am just gonna skip around a bit..

One week later

Aiko's pov.

It was Saturday. I got up and got dressed in a white long sleeve shirt and a medium skirt with black leggings under neath the skirt. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door and started walking down the street. It was a bit chilly, but it wasn't nothing I couldn't handle. I saw " Rose Gardens" come into sight. My phone beeped, telling me I had a message.

" Hey Aiko.. It's Levi. I can't walk you home on Monday because of the modeling. I don't think I'd be able to walk you home the rest of the week actually... I'm sorry.. I love you!" - Levi.

I sighed. This keeps happening. Levi hasnt been able to walk me home last week and now this week. I entered my work and got greeted by a girl with shoulder length hair with a potato in her hand?.. " Hey! Welcome to Rose Gardens!" She said with a smile. I gave her a blank look and said " Thanks for welcoming me into my work place" She blushed and said " sorry.. It's my first day, I'm Sasha!" I nodded and said " Aiko. " and walked into the back to get my uniform on.

The bell rang, indicating a customer came in. He looked at me. He blushed but shook it off. He looked around and picked up some flowers and said " I'd like these please" He suddenly gasped. " Is that a land key?" He looked at my phone. I looked at my chain. I forgot Isabel gave me one of these. I nodded my head yes. " They're limited addition.. I tried looking for them in every god damn store I looked in, but they were always sold out. MAY I BUY IT OFF OF YOU" He pleaded. I shook my head no " It's not for sale, my friend gave it to me" He frowned and said " Please?" I shook my head no again. He sighed and said " Fine, I got business to take care of anyway.." I looked at him as if to say go on. He sighed and said " I am getting revenge on the people who used to bully me. They were so.. mean to me. . After I moved, I got taller and stronger, so now I can get my revenge on them." " Wouldn't you not want to stoop to their level?" I said. He looked at me and said " Huh?" " Getting even with them is not worth it.... Be the bigger person and prove to them that they did not get to you.... Show them they made you stronger. " He looked astonished at my words. He blushed and shook his head and said " Maybe.. I have no clue"

MONDAY MORNING

Aiko's pov

I got dressed in my uniform and did my usual morning routine. I looked outside to see Levi waiting for me. I grabbed my lunch and opened my door and walked towards Levi. He smiled at me, and I gave him a fake one. He grabbed my hand and said " Is something wrong Aiko?" I shook my head no and continued walking behind him a bit. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my forehead. I blushed and said nothing.

We arrived at Rose High. We walked into the school together when we heard. " Levi!!" I turned my head to see Petra running towards him. " Hi Petra" he said. I kept quiet. " Levi, Mr. Fabio gave me instructions on what we need to do for next photo shoot." She said and grabbed his hand and dragged him a long. He looked at me and mouthed sorry. I frowned and continued on with my day.

" Hey!" I heard. I ignored it. " Hey!!" I heard again. I turned around to see the guy from my work who tried to buy my land key. " You go here too?" he asked. I nodded my head. " Oh I'm Farlan Church! You are?" He asked. " I'm Aiko Tachibana" He blushed and said " we'll see ya around" I nodded my head and left.

Levi's pov

Petra dragged me away from Aiko. I mouthed sorry to her while she frowned. Petra dragged me to an empty room so we could discuss our photo shoot plans. " Okay, So Mr Fabio said that" Petra started talking about how he wanted us to do a photo shoot while it looked like we were on a date. " Hey Levi!" Petra said. I snapped out of my thoughts and said " Yeah?" She blushed and said " Would you like to come over my house tonight after the photo shoot for dinner?" I nodded my head yes. She squealed and said " Great!"