The fireworks.

( Aiko's clothing for the fireworks ^~^)

Aiko's pov

I put on some shorts and a black v-neck, along with my purse. I smiled as I texted Levi telling him that I just left my house, to go the Summer Festival. I said goodbye to my dad and said that I would be back later.

I ran and ran, I was late even though I left ten minutes early. Oh I hope everyone is not mad at me.. I finally saw them I ran up to them and tried to catch my breath. " Damn Aiko.. you are running late" Eren said as her kissed Mikasa's cheek. She blushed and rolled her eyes. Levi chuckled. I raised an eyebrow and said " Are you two officially dating now?" Eren blushed and nodded his head while Mikasa only nodded with a small smile. Isabel sniffed the air and said " OOOH I SMELL FUNNEL CAKE!!" and ran towards the smell. I giggled and walked, slowly up to Levi and poked his hand. He looked at me weirdly and I poked his hand again. Jean snickered and said " She wants to hold your hand dude" I blushed and nodded at Jean. Levi blushed slightly and intertwined our hands and started walking.

Today was sooooo much fun and the fireworks would begin in an hour! Isabel ended up eating wayyyy to much. We were both sitting on the stairs, while Isabel kept moaning and groaning in pain. " Ughhhhh I ate wayyy too much guys" Isabel moaned out, doubling forward, holding her stomach. Jean and Eren laughed " Well you shouldn't have eaten that much Bells!" (Nick name that Jean gave her lol just go with it). Isabel glared at him and said " Take me home Jean, Im gonna throw up" Jean smiled and picked up Isabel bridal style and said " We are gonna head home, I guess we won't be able to see the fireworks" I smiled and nodded at them. I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my waist and I looked up to see Levi. I blushed and let him keep his arm there till I heard Eren shout " OOOH YOU GUYS ARE GETTING TOUCHY AND IN PUBLIC" I squealed and tried to tear his arm off me but he kept it there smirking at Eren. " Oh don't mind us here" Levi said cockily. I sweat-dropped and groaned softly.

I waved goodbye to Levi as I walked into my apartment. " DAD! IM HOME" I shouted. I heard rustling and feet pattering against the hardwood floors. " Pumpkin? You are home? This early?" My dad said walking into the kitchen where I was. I nodded " Yeah Isabel got sick from eating too much and we all went our separate ways" He frowned and said " Did Levi walk you home at least?" I nodded with a smile. He suddenly gasped " OH! I have a dress for you to wear at the firework show tonight!" I sweat-dropped. " Dad Im not going.." I said. He frowned and said " Yes you are now get in your bed room, put the dress on and text Levi to meet you there!!"

I put the dress on ( I forget what it's actually called in the anime, but just go with it). I fixed my hair into a small cute bun. (Just pretend the hair is fully blue)

     I sent Levi a quick text saying" Hey Levi, Im actually going to go to the firework show, can we meet up there?" He read it and sent a message saying okay and all that jazz

I sent Levi a quick text saying" Hey Levi, Im actually going to go to the firework show, can we meet up there?" He read it and sent a message saying okay and all that jazz. I looked at the time and it said ' 7:32pm'. SHIT!! THE FIREWORKS START IN 7 MINUTES, IM GONNA MISS THEM!! I grabbed my shoes, put them on, and ran out the door saying goodbye to my dad.

I was almost there when I heard the final firework go off. Oh no.. I missed them. SHIT LEVI!! I gotta run, I picked up my dress some and started running. Everyone was looking at me weird but I ignored them and ran till I saw Levi. "Levi!!" I shouted, panting slightly. He turned to see me with wide eyes. " I am.. sorry. I tried to make it on time" I said. He didn't say anything, he just blushed and adverted his eyes. I gave him a confused look and said " What?" He covered his face and said " N-Nothing you just look cute" I blushed and walked towards him. He smiled and grabbed my waist and leaned down a little, pulling me in for a passionate kiss.