She's here...

The weekend went by fast because it's already Monday... I sighed and go out of bed and did my morning routine. I looked out my window to see Levi holding something and smiling. I wonder what he had in his hand.. Hmm whatever, I'll probably find out soon. I skipped breakfast again, big surprise, and said good bye to my dad. I walked out of my apartment, to see Levi looking at me. I smiled which he returned. He grabbed my hand and said " Wait.. I have something for you" He handed me a small box. I grabbed it and opened the box.

       I gasped " Oh Levi, you shouldn't have! I didn't get you anything, so why would you get me something?" He smiled at me and ruffled my hair

I gasped " Oh Levi, you shouldn't have! I didn't get you anything, so why would you get me something?" He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. " I got it because I love you baka" I blushed and thought ' I love you too Levi' If only I could say it back.. I was pushed out of my thoughts when Levi put the bracelet on my right wrist and showed me his exact one. " We have the same bracelet" He said with a small blush. I giggled softly. " Come one, we gotta go to school" I mumbled.
When we got there, there was a huge crowd, crowding someone. " AIKO!!! LEVI!! PETRA IS HERE" Eren yelled at us. I frowned, while Levi seemed to have no interest. "Levi-kun!!!!" Someone yelled. Levi turned his head to see Petra coming at him. " Hi Petra" He said. She smiled widely at him, than she looked at me, than Levi's and I's hands together and frowned, but covered it up with a smile and asked " Whom might you be?" I stayed quiet. Levi wrapped his arm around my waist and said " She's my girl" I blushed madly. Petra gave me an angry look, but quickly shook it off. " Levi! I missed you so much! It's been almost a year!!" Petra gleamed. Levi gave her a small smile and nodded his head yes. " Yeah it has been a while" He said.
It has been four days since Petra has came to Rose High, and lately, I have been hearing ' Woah, Levi and Petra look like a real couple' or ' Levi and Petra are a better looking couple than Him and Aiko" I'll admit it hurt, but I tried not to let it get to me, cause I knew Levi was mine. We were in a classroom eating lunch together, and by we, I mean, Isabel, Jean, Eren, Levi, Mikasa, Petra, and I. I wasn't eating. I was not hungry at the moment. " Hey Levi, my photographer has been looking for someone to take a temporarily job, to take a couple shoots with me and I was wondering, If you wanted to do them with me?" Petra asked. Levi blushed and shook his head no. Everyone but I encouraged him to take the opportunity. He stopped everyone and said " Wait WAIT, I want to know what Aiko wants!" I shook my head and said " Don't let me stop you from doing it" He smiled at me and said " Fine but only if Aiko comes" Petra twitched a bit but said " All of you can come!" Isabel squealed and said " YAS!!! I CAN'T WAIT" I laughed to myself. Eren, Jean and Isabel seemed really intrigued by Petra, but Mikasa and I did not.

We arrived at the studio for " Desserts ". Petra was all excited. " Mr. Fabio!! I brought Levi!" Petra squealed. I'm guessing Mr. Fabio looked up and said " Fabulous!! Now get him over here, he needs to get ready!!" Levi was shoved into a dressing room and didn't come out for another fifteen minutes. He came out with his hair pushed back, and new clothes. I blushed and looked away. " OKay people! Okay! Let's get these two into the photo shoot." Mr. Fabio shouted. Levi and Petra got into position was where they held hands and were looking away from each other, smiling. The second was where they were hugging. The third was Levi picking Petra up and Petra looking surprised. Everyone was fascinated with them together. ' Man... they really do look like a real couple..' I thought. I stayed back and didn't pay attention to the photo shoot. I was in the back and upset, but kept to myself. Isabel turned around to see me frowning, but didn't question it. Mikasa saw me and was about to ask me what was wrong, but she got cut off by Mr. Fabio " OKay so Petra I want you to grab Levi's tie and make it seem like you are pulling him in for a kiss." I grew even more upset. I turned my head to see that Petra did what Mr. Fabio told her to do and they were a little too close for my liking.