Ch.2 - Waqt

Back with another chapter! I am glad you guys are liking this FF

Back with another chapter! I am glad you guys are liking this FF....Thanks to all of you for voting, commenting and reading :) Keep the support flowing! :D

Ch.2:

A black audi pulls in front of the office.  "Mr.Mehta, welc..." Nina who was waiting for his arrival said when Mr.Mehta interrupted her,

"Not now Nina, I have some important work to attend, I must leave.  Pass this file to Dev and say sorry on my behalf."  Mr.Mehta went back and sat in his car.  He rolled down his window, "Be very careful, its important" he said looking at her.  "Lets go driver."

Nina stood in confusion.  Without a second thought she opened the blue file and scanned through the papers.  Her face went blank before changing to a devious smile.  "Isn't this very important to you Mister Dev? This is the file you insulted and threatened me for.  Bahot pachtaoge"  [You will regret] She thought to herself.  The phone she was fidgeting with for so long finally came to her use.  She searched her contacts a while before she stopped scrolling and pressed the green phone icon next to a name.  

"The merge between MM Industries and Cindel Group isn't going to be very beneficial for you."

"Who is this?"

"Leave all that. I called to say that if you want, this deal could be in your hands"

"Tumhare kehne ka matlab kya hain?" [what do you mean?]

"Just stop the merge between MM and Cindel, kaise bhi [anyhow], give me a price for this information and you will have all the quotes/deals Cindel has in its bag." 

"How can I believe you?"

"Mrs.Leela Rajvanshi, tomorrow at noon in Room 285 Highrise Hotel."  Saying this Nina cut the call.

"Find the owner of this number!" Leela exclaimed.

I said all this, but how do I get these papers away from Dev?He will not give me this file once he receives it. I have to do something. She thought.  An invisible bulb went off on top of her head, "COPIES!" She screamed.  

Nina rushed to go to the neighboring computer cafe, with extreme care walking in the 4 inch heels.  Before she could get on to the sidewalk, she felt a quick jerk on her ankle and THUDD! She was lying on the road, face flat.  She looked at the person annoyed.  A young girl wearing a pink salwar suit came forward, putting her hand out for her to reach.  "So sorry! Sorryy...my bag had fallen down that's why" The girl went on talking while Nina stole a glance at her own foot.  Her heels had gotten stuck in a random plastic bag, filled with tons of CDs.  She moved her foot a little but the bag stuck to her adamantly.

"Ek second main nikal deti hoon" [One sec, I will take it off] the girl moved from the side and the view now fully visible to Nina frightened her. 

"AHHHHH!" Nina curled up in a ball, with eyes closed tight and hands covering her ears.  The girl looked back to Nina and frowned.

"HEY!! You blind idiot! Can't you see! You A**" Navya screamed behind the driver.