Ch.5 - Strength

HI! I am soooo sorry for not posting anything the past 5 days

HI! I am soooo sorry for not posting anything the past 5 days...I was really busy going places but I am back with another chapter! Yipeee!  SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING

Ok so to start off, pleaseeeee any 1 person who still hasn't commented on the little thread of who to pair with Dev, please comment now.  I was going to wait to get 15 comments but it seems impossible lol so i just need one more only and that will decide the pair cuz its tied right now with 4-4 for Dev and Sona (Shaheer & Erica) or Dev and Navya (Shaheer & Veebha).  Just 1 more pweaaseee :)

This chapter is a bit long but very interesting cuz it has more RAGSAN! Btw, the picture on the very top is just a little bribe for being late hehe....Varun, Teja, and Dhanya look so adorable..

Anyway, lets get started

Ch.5: 

"How can you be so irresponsible bhai?!?" Laksh questioned his brother over the phone.  "I told you I desperately need that bouquet.  My life depends on it."

"If that's the case then you can go and get it yourself... Don't ask me to be your pick up/ delivery man!" 

Laksh was a little confused at the sudden change in Sanskaar's tone.  He never got annoyed with Laksh's tantrums.  Nonetheless, he gave it another try.  "Bhai(bro)...get it for me this one time.  I will never ask you again.  Please bhai....I am stuck here in office with Dad's hawk eyes on me for the whole day!  I escaped to the washroom just to talk to you.  I am in a terrible condition right now.  Have mercy bro"

"I didn't know Bade Papa was so scary that you have started using the girls bathroom instead."  Sanskaar taunted his younger brother.  

Laksh bit his tongue realizing his mistake as he paced in the office area, where a few girls were discussing something.  "Ok fine.  I did lie that I am in the bathroom, but trust me I am not lying about Dad.  He is still looking at me, as if he'd eat me alive. " He exaggerated.  

Sanskaar couldn't help but laugh at his younger brother, he was a real clown. 

"Ok fine.  But you owe me one for this"

"I love you bhai!" Laksh replied enthusiastically.

At the Farm:

He turned the key counterclockwise and pulled it out, opening the door of his car with his foot.  He gulped down his anger as his eyes fell on the spot he first saw the girl.

Sanskaar's POV:

Breathe in, breathe out Sanskaar.  It's okay, you are doing this for Laksh.  Forget the girl.  Just walk in, buy and leave.  It's that simple.  In the back of his mind he was thinking, "That girl better be gone, because if she comes across me, she will regret it."  He walked with his chin high and hands inside the grey pockets of his suit.  He noticed nothing unwanted and was glad about it.