Ch.10 - RUN

Heyy guys! Ok I am veryyyy Sorry...This weekend I didn't even update one Chapter...well I am updating one now..but that is all I have for this weekend.  Sorry...But do read this and let me know if you like it or not :)

Enjoy reading!

Recap: Dp argues with Laksh, Sanskaar announces Laksh as the deal finalizer.  Dev tries to find Navya but she is with the Dixits safely.  Dev's car breaks down and he gets help from a travel bus.  He meets Sona and sees her mother Lisa.  Navya's frame breaks and he sees her picture with some guy.  Navya and Ragu spend some fun moments.  Dev and Yuvi meet. 

Ch.10:

"Navya yaar!  Just calm down.  Why are you so tensed?" Ragu asked the girl who was pacing in front of her like a lost puppy.  She wore Ragu's oversized kurta whose sleeves hid her hands like precious jewels.  

(Flashback starts) When Ragu first saw Navya coming out of the room in her kurta, she almost dropped down the stairs in laughter

"Can I wear Shivanya Di's clothes instead?"  She had asked with a pout.  But if Ragu's clothes were so huge for her, Shivu was a far-fetched question.  

"You might as well just wrap a blanket around you if you want Bhabhi's dress"  Ragini replied to her.  (Flashback ends)

"This khaadus(snobby/rude) will kill me Ragu.  What do I do...what do I do?!?" Navya pleaded

Ragini sighed at her friend's condition, "Just calm down and give me your phone."  They were in the greenhouse watering little seeds when Navya's boss struck her mind.  She had totally forgotten about him after staying at the Dixit house.  When they woke up Ragu made Ritik agree to drop her and Navya off at the farm.  They both were enjoying when Navya noticed Dev's message and almost fainted. 

"He messaged me yesterday at 12:30 am!  I still haven't replied.  God knows where he will leave me next once he finds me."  Navya fake cried. 

"Drama queen"  Ragini muttered looking at her new friend.  She typed something on the phone and handed it back to Navya.  

"I have messaged him.  He will find you don't worry." 

Scene Shift: MM Industries

"Bhai, I can't do this.  I am going!"  Laksh dropped the clicker and was about to leave when Adarsh held him back.  

"Are you crazy?  You're not going anywhere.  Sit here quietly.  They will be here soon." He pushed Laksh in a seat, guarding him while he chewed on his nails out of nervousness. 

They heard some distant chattering and looked up to see Dp, Ap, and a few other older board members walk up and sit around the table. 

Scene Shift: Farm

"NAVYA!"  Dev ran to the area he saw her plucking flowers in, while a girl cleared out some grass with her bare hands nearby.  "Where the hell have you been?  Couldn't you wait for a while?  Do you know how much trouble I had to go through damn it?"  He asked her angrily.