Ch.7 - Darmiyaan

Heyyy guys! Another chapter...trying to get as much updated as I can over the weekend so that you all don't have to suffer for too long hehe...Anyway, in this chapter you guys are going to see 2 entries as promised buttt I couldn't fit in the Dixit family's outing in this chappy so it will be in the next one....sorry for that... Enjoy this chapter, got lots of songs in it and the one on top is one of my favorites so please check it out :)

Have fun reading peeps :D

Recap: Ritik and Ragu are back home.  Ritik gets a flashback of how he almost lost Shivanya because of Sanskaar.  He informs Shivanya about the happenings.  On the other side, Dev and Navya are headed to Kolkata by car, and are finding it difficult to manage with each other, or at least Dev is. 

Ch.7:

3:00 am-

"Do you know, I have been living in Lucknow for years but I haven't seen the Bada Imambara till today.  I know its shocking right?"  She looked to Dev for an answer but when she didn't get any she went back to talking.  

 "And what's more surprising is that I have visited Dilkusha Kothi bhi ek baar only once

 "And what's more surprising is that I have visited Dilkusha Kothi bhi ek baar only once."  Dev gave her a quick look with clenched teeth which his sharp jawline showed.  

"You don't know Dilkusha Kothi?" She asked totally ignoring his facial expressions.  

This girl is impossible.  It was 3 am and for the past 1 and half hour she went on and on about Lucknow and how beautiful it was.  Dev hadn't said a word the whole time thinking she would stop if he didn't respond but no.  She was something, something crazy.  

"Will you shut up?"

"You shut my music so what can I do..Other than this" She taunted with a smile.  So all this was on purpose...

Dev huffed and turned the music system on.  He could see from the corner of his eye that Navya had a wide smile on her face.  But instead of putting her loud and boisterous CD, he turned the FM on.   

"woh sharabi kya sharabi
jo nashe mein na rahe
woh sharabi kya sharabi
jo nashe mein na rahe
woh sharabi kya sharabi
aise jo tauba kare
woh sharabi kya sharabi
dil mein jiske ghum na ho
lut gaya samjho sharabi
paas jiske hum na ho.."(Dev coughed a bit)

Navya looked at Dev with a disgusted face but he calmly looked ahead.  She pressed a button and her CD turned on. 

"Yahooo!! YAhoooo! Chahe koi mujhe jungli kahe..." He wasn't letting her have her wish.  He turned the FM back on, but with a different station.  

"Porque lo se, everybody come on let's do baila,
Tres dos unos, everybody come on let's do baila.
Porque lo se, everybody come on let's do baila,
Tres dos unos, everybody come on let's do baila."  

Navya was totally unaware of what they said but enjoyed the music and started moving her body to the beats when, 

 "Chaandni chaandni raat hai
Raat ke nashe mein koi baat hai
Mauka hai masti hai le le lele mazaa
Aaj ka waqt apne saath saath hai.
Le le le lele mazaa le
Raat ka jamke mazaa le
Le le le le re mazaa le"