Ch.9 - Married?

Heya guys...I am back, with another chapter as usual...As said I do have new characters to introduce but not as much as I had anticipated..These 2 are very important though.  And the story is almost up to 1500 reads! yipee another milestone very close to us...Enjoy reading my dear audience :-* 

And let me know your thoughts :)

Recap:  Rivanya and Ragini enjoy at the park and fair making some new memories together.  Sanskaar is at the fair trying to find his cousin Uttara, he comes across Ragu and tries to scare her but Shivanya interferes.  Navya asks Dev his last name, infuriating him so he leaves her behind.  She stands behind a tree waiting for him but loses her bracelet so she goes back to get it and is almost hit by the Dixits' car. 

Ch.9:

"Laksh, where were you since yesterday?  Is this some hotel, where you can come and go as you please? " DP questioned Laksh who was trying to sneak into the house.  

"Papa I...I was..."

"Has the cat got your tongue now?  You have absolutely no shame do you?  All you do is vagariously roam around with your friends.  Learn something from your brothers."  Dp taunted him showing pride on Adarsh and Sanskaar who were sitting on the dining table obediently. 

Sanskaar coughed a little realizing the trouble they avoided 30 minutes ago by bringing Uttara home right before DP came.  He looked at Laksh who stood there with clenched fist and gritted teeth forcing his mouth shut.  If he said anything, he'd dig his own grave. 

"You live off your siblings nothing else."  Dp mocked Laksh who was shocked by the words but knew very well what his dad thought of him.  He was not taking this man's bs anymore. 

"If-" Laksh started

"Bade papa calm down.  You are misunderstanding him.  Actually I had kept him away from home since 2 days.  I forgot to tell you all, Laksh was preparing for the upcoming deal with Cindel.  He will be leading it"  Sanskaar announced patting Laksh's back who got another shock.  He was staring blankly at his brother whose wide smile made him very suspicious.  

"Him and leading the deal? Sanskaar are you in your senses?" Dp questioned him highlighting the little trust he had on his useless son. 

Laksh didn't care about this man anymore, he jut stood there blocking Dp's words from his ears.  

"Trust me bade papa, Laksh will make you proud.  He is working very hard for this deal.  Give him one chance to prove himself."  Laksh again looked at Sanskaar surprised to see his brother lie so casually.  

Dp left from there after glaring at Laksh and Rp followed him.  Sanskaar turned to head to the stairs but Laksh ran behind, ready to hit him on the head. 

"Laksh!" Adarsh yelled at him seeing the scenario. Sanskaar ducked hearing Adarsh yell and Laksh missed his head. 

"What are you doing?  Sanskaar just saved you from papa."  Adarsh said. 

"He didn't save me bhai, he saved his own ass by doing this."  Laksh told him.  He knew Sanskaar way too well to fall for his tricks.  Adarsh looked at him with confusion while Sanskaar just smirked.  

"Sanky bhai doesn't want to go through this deal that's why he is making me do it.  You know na he hates when others interfere in our business.  He wants to stay away from this deal that's why he's making me lead." Laksh explained.  

"Wow, I am impressed.  My baby brother is learning.  I thought you had an empty box up there."  Sanskaar said to Laksh pointing at his head.  

"Ok, I am leaving.  Have work to do, good night.  And yeah Laksh, don't forget to study the deal files tonight."  He headed up the stairs with a wide smirk.  

Breaking FreeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara