Ch.4 - The Farm

Hiii guys! Back again with another update

Hiii guys! Back again with another update...Well this chapter is dedicated to cuteangelzaya and Silent-writerr for their enthusiasm and all the awesome people they introduced me to! I <3 U!  This chapter we finally see Ragsan meet! Well this was not really planned but seeing Cutie's eagerness to see Sankaar enter I had to do this...I couldn't disappoint her :)  You can expect a few revelations about Dev and Ritik as well

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter....and I am so happy to see the views on this ff...Thanks everyone. I <3 u all! (even the silent readers ;) )

P.S. Please put in a quick comment (A or B) in the thread about Dev's pairing so that i can decide the future story....I have 7 replies so far...If it gets to 15 comments it would be great. So far its like this: 3 for Devakshi (long term) and 4 for Devya (in which Devakshi will be short term)

Lets get started-

Ch.4: 

"Give me a red rose and calla lily bouquet" he said without looking at her 

"Sorry sir?"

"A red rose and calla lily bouquet!" He said with a louder voice, irritated.  Then he returned to talk on his phone.  He came back to the front desk and looked around.  This was getting on his nerves.  He slapped his hand on the counter and through gritted teeth he said "excuse me, anyone HERE??" Such disgusting service. He thought and stomped his feet as he began to leave.  Just then he saw the girl walking inside a mini greenhouse right in front.  He walked towards her and waited, thinking the girl would realize her mistake but no!  She appalled him. 

 "Is this the way to treat your customers?" 

She turned behind and got startled to see him so close, towering over her with sharp dagger-like eyes.  She took a few steps back, but she realized there was no space as the flower stand hit her leg.  "Sir this is not the flower arrangement shop.  It is that way" she pointed her index finger diagonally to show him a sign.  But he was not interested in that.  He was stuck to the place he stood in facing her. 

"Wherever it is, its your job to serve do you understand?  And this is no way to talk to  your customers!  You don't have any manners, no courtesy on how to treat your.." 

"Sir you are misunderstandin ..."

"Misunderstanding my foot!!  Don't know how such a big and renowned farm can even accept illiterate and middle class people like you as employees.  I didn't know the standards were so low here"  he said in a sickening tone as he eyed her top to bottom.  

She couldn't believe it! He was judging her on her appearance.  

"This farm nee..."

"Listen here sir, I know my duties very well. And for your kind information I am not your servant.  And I..."

"You're not even worth being a servant!  Just because of people like you this country is behind.  Always the low class backward thinking.  Cannot even educate yourself but are the first in line for jobs.  Especially in a well known farm like this.  Do you know you are taking the potential job opportunities of floriculture graduates.  And trust me that person would have had much better courtesy and would know how to treat customers!"