Chapter 5

^^ Braden in the picture^^

It is noon, when I wake up. I can't believe I slept this long. I shower and get ready for my day. I decide to take Zeke to the park for a jog. We go downstairs and I grab his leash and some water bottles. I lock the door and wave to the security guard then walked to my truck and got in. He lays his head on my lap. 

"Your such a good boy Zeke, I know I can tell you anything. You may not understand right away but you still seem to listen." I tell him scratching him behind his ears. He loves when I so that. His head always tilts to the side. He is adorable when he does that.

We make it to the park and head to the track around it. He loves being at the park. I think it is because he has more room and actual grass here. On my balcony, there is no grass and not as much room. We jog for about an hour.

I  get his water bowl and put some water in it. He must have been hot because, he drinks half the bowl. "You must have been parched Z boy. I grab my bottle and gets his ball out of the truck. I go sit on one of the many picnic tables by the park. He sits in front of me, starring at me.

I pull his ball from my pocket and he jumps up on my leg, wagging his tail. I move it back and forth and he watches it intently. I finally throw his ball and he runs to go get it. Back and forth we play for about twenty minutes then he goes to get another drink. He comes back over and I hand him the ball. He lays down chewing on it.

I see a blue Chevy truck pull up. Zeke's ears go up and he starts staring at the truck, barking. "Stay boy" I tell him. I hear a little girl babbling and turn to see Kaden walking up, with the cutest little girl. She has her daddies eyes.

"I thought that was you Brailyn, what are you doing here." He puts the little girl down to play.

" I always bring my dog, Zeke, for some exercise and a little bit of fresh air, what are you doing here. Is this your daughter, she looks just like you." I ask as I bend down to see her better.

" Yeah, that's Emma, we come here a lot too, so she can play. I'm surprised we have never seen each other here." He says with a panty dropping smile.

Zeke goes up to her and licks her hand. She giggles and tries to catch his tongue in her hand. She has the cutest giggle. We sit and talk while Emma plays with Zeke's ears and tries to catch his tongue while he licks her. He nibbles on her fingers and slaps with his paws. She just giggles more and more.

I get off the table and sit beside her. I throw Zeke's ball and he runs to get it. I do it again and again as she giggles more and more which puts a smile on my face. I love kids, they are so adorable.

I hand the ball to her and she tries to throw it. It doesn't go far and mostly rolls but Zeke doesn't seem to mind. He gets it and brings it back and lays it at her feet. She laughs so hard each time he runs after it. She almost falls over from laughter. I turn to look at Kaiden and he has the biggest smile on his face. He is even more gorgeous when he smiles.

"Dada wing, pees." she says batting her eyes. He wasn't lying when he said she had her daddy wrapped around her little finger. I watch as they walk to the swings. He puts her in and start to swings her. Every time she comes toward him he says "peek a boo". I can't help but laugh at her reaction.

When they quit swinging she started running through the rocks to the slide. He puts her on the top of the metal slide and hangs on to her on the way down to make sure she doesn't fall. Then she headed to the marry go round. He held on to her as he used his feet to make them go around. They are so cute together.

After two hours of playing on the equipment, she started running toward the tables were Zeke and I are. She sits beside Zeke and leans over to lay on his side. He doesn't seem to mind it as he just lays there, panting.