Chapter 13

I wake up two hours later to an empty bed. Usually, I would feel used. I would freak out thinking that he got what he wanted and left but for some reason, I feel calm and content. What has happened to me? I guess it could be the fact that I just had the best sex of my life. I never knew it could feel that  good. I catch myself smiling as I remember the events from earlier in the day.

I smile thinking back to the earlier events. He was so gentle with me. He took his time, like he was savoring every inch of my body.

Not at all like anyone in my past. They would always hit it and quit it. It made me feel violated afterward and I hated that feeling to my core.

I get up and wash last night events off of my body. When I start to descend the stairs, I am surrounded by the smell of bacon. I knew he was a good man. I just hope he likes bacon as much as I do.

It sounds like word party is on the television. Emma must be here. I get excited at the thought of seeing her sweet face.

I hear Kaiden in the kitchen so I peek around to see him making breakfast and Zeke watching him carefully, in case he drops something. My dog is something else.

I just stand there and watch him around the corner like a stalker or something. It reminds me of when he came in and kissed me after my argument with Ashley.

His movements are fluent as his muscles tense with every one. Goddess, I think I have fallen for him, hard these last few months. He sees me watching him and with a smile, turns to me and holds out his arms. I gladly walk over in them.

"Good morning to the most beautiful woman alive." He kisses the top of my head. I blush and lay a kiss on his chest in reply.

"Thank you, Brailyn, for making my dreams come true. For trusting me enough to let me have your body. I know it must have been hard for you to do that."  He looks down at me with so much truth in is eyes.

"Thank you for understanding and being gentle with me. It really means a lot." I smile and snuggle into his chest. " I am a blessed woman. I have the sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on by my side and the most gorgeous and sweet little girl. I have my Zekey baby and all of you are my family. I hope you know that. You guys mean the world to me." I tell him looking around, shyly, at all I have been blessed with.

After we all eat, we go in the living room and watch tv with Emma. Kaiden and I sit on the couch. His arm around me as I snuggle into his side and Zeke laying on my feet as to keep them warm.

After a little while I look around to see Emma asleep on the loveseat. I can't help but smile at her peaceful body, sleeping. She looks so much like Kaiden, it is unbelievable. I nudge Kaiden to look at her. He looks over and smiles.

"She needed a nap, it took all of her energy playing with Zeke. I guess I need to get her home. Can I see you tomorrow sometime?" He gets up off the couch.

"I would really like that." He wraps Emma comfortably in his arms. I walk over to them and kiss Emma's forehead and give Kaiden a small kiss.

One day, I hope they won't have to go. I miss them before they are out of the door. I lay one more kiss on Kaidens lips and before turning back into my apartment to let them go. This is going to be a great week.

Like always, when I made it to work, I have piles of files on my desk. To me, that means that my employees are doing their jobs. I get to work and soon there is a knock at my door. "Come in!"

I jump out of my seat and fly across the room when I see who it is.  "Eric, I haven't seen you in a while." I wrap my arms around his neck and notice the guy from his opening standing behind him.