Oh...Nice

So you were on your way to Ozpin's office... Again, for some reason Ozpin has been breathing down your neck ever since he saw you hanging around Qrow. You finally get to his office and knock on the door to wait for him to say you can come in.

About 3 seconds after and knock you hear a "come in" so you walk into the room and see Ozpin standing by the window, looking out and drinking his coffee. Without turning around he told you to sit at the chair in front of his desk, you comply.

"You wanted to see me sir" you say with an unenthusiastic voice. He then turned around with a face you with a look you could only describe as.Dull. He then sat down and in a serious voice said "why were you talking to Qrow." A look of confusion crossed your face "u-um what?" Ozpin's face suddenly grew to a glaring look "I've seen you with Qrow, he's a bad influence and I don't want to see you around him again." The look on his face said it all, and you finally understood why he was always so angry with crow, and how every time you talked to crow you always had to go to Ozpin's office. He was jealous. Before you had the chance to reply the door suddenly opened and Qrow walked in, hands behind his head

"You know Qrow I would appreciate it if you could knock for once and not barge into my office." Ozpin says, glaring daggers at crow.
Qrow ignored him and walked over to you, "hey (nickname) still going with the plan for tonight?" He asked, unaware of Ozpin's death glare. "Yep, just like every night" you slightly laugh.
"Qrow what is it exactly that you do every night......?" Ozpin's voice got dangerously low. "Well Oz, me and (YourName) here always go to this amazing place, but I'm a man of many secrets." The he winks at you.
Of course you blush, out of anger and by the fact he made it sound like you two were having sex every night, and the wink wasn't helping. He almost blew the fact that you and him always go out drinking every night, and since you were literally in your headmasters office right now, and potentially could get kicked out of school by this, set you off.
Ozpin stood up, the anger in his face very obvious. You would never think to see Ozpin like this, he's usually calm and collective but right now he looks about ready to rip Qrow's head off.

(So Ozpin yells at Qrow and finally makes him leave. Yes. I was to lazy to write all that)

After the argument he had with Qrow he sat at his desk with his head on his hands

"....."

"....."

"Um s-sir?"

"....."

No words were said, you were thinking about leaving but he stopped you by grabbing your arm and pulling you around the table and onto his lap. You start blushing wildly as he snuggled his face into your neck.

You felt something wet on your neck, and after a few minuets you found out he was crying. But why?

"(YourName)...... I Love You.."

You were shocked, well not really since Qrow rudely interrupted what you were about to say to Ozpin, but you soon felt warmth on your lips.

Now that shocked you. But after a few moments you kissed back. It was slow and passionate and you felt like this could go on forever and you wouldn't mind, but sadly you both needed air.

Pulling apart you say

"I love you too"