Ye

Your Pov:

I let out a muffled moan as he grinds against me, whispering how he's going to screw me till I can't stand. Dirty words always got to me and it was hard not to groan. I can feel him biting my neck, and pulling my shirt over my head, "Needy much~" I tease, knowing well how hard he was. He never responded, instead he attacks your chest with bites, making you moan a bit louder, "D-Don't tease~" he smiles sweetly "don't worry (Y/N), I'm going to make you beg~"

Ozpin's Pov:

She was making this so difficult not to take her right then and there, but I wanted to make her pay for teasing me so much, and I wanted to teach her that she was mine and only mine. "O-Ozpin~" I buck against her, letting out a moan, her moaning my name felt so nice, and it drives me crazy. "Beg." I command, making my voice sound as serious as possible.I see her starting to shake and realize that she wasn't going to cooperate. "(Y/N). If you don't beg I won't touch you for a month, and I'll send you back to class. And trust me, you don't know how badly I want you to moan my name as I pound against you~" I smile as I see the panic on her face. Of course I wasn't going to do that, I just wanted her to think I would. I see her blush and look away "P-Please.." she whispers "Louder." I run my finger over the fabric of her panties "A-Ah~ P-Please~"

I'm a lazy person and the days go by so fast, sorry I haven't updated in awhile and this is very short..