Moan for me~Pt:3

(Honestly the more you guys comment for me to write the faster ill update instead of being a lazy shoe)

Your Pov:

After class when everyone left, Chad gave me his number, and left Ozpin grabbed my arm and practically dragged me toward his office.

Ozpins Pov:

How dare she!? Flirt with some guy right in front of me! The nerve of this girl! Oh so badly I just wanted to get her away from him.. the words they use.. 'Do it'.. Really made me angry, but if she wanted a good time. Then ill give her a good time.

"Hey Oz, what are we doing?" (Y/N) asks as I let go of her arm while a teacher passes by,

"you'll see.." I grab her arm again with the most smug face I could. As soon as we got into the elevator I tossed her in, and pinned her to the wall, earning a gasp.

Your Pov:

I was shocked when Ozpin pinned me to the wall, I just thought he was mad with me.

I felt his hot breath on my neck. I shiver as he trials his tongue across, occasionally nibbling. I bite back a moan, not wanting to let him win this game that I started. I hear him growl as he finds the sensitive spot on my neck, and bites down. I whimper as the elevator doors open, and he tosses me over his shoulder, and plops me down onto his desk.

"You have some nerve flirting with some guy in front of me" He whispers, nibbling my ear

"And~" I say as if flirting with random guys was a normal thing I do everyday. He frowns as he pushed my down, so i'm laying on my back "I'll make sure everyone knows your taken~" he whispers as he starts to leave hickeys along my neck. "O-Oz!" I start, knowing good and well that people are going to stare, and ask what happened.

"I'm going to make you moan for me~"