Moan for me~ pt:1

Your POV:
It's been a week since I basically dominated the headmaster of beacon. I can now officially mark it off my to-do list. But Ive been hearing from 3 periods he was subbing for mrs.Olive, it's weird cause I've never seen him teach.. other than him teaching me the ways to please him.

*you walk into mrs.olive's class room and see some people sitting down and ozpin at the desk, drinking his forever supply of coffee... does he have to go to the bathroom every 10 seconds cause he drinks a lot of coffee. Anyway. You sit at your desk.

Ozpin looks at me, and smile, and of course I smile back a devious smile, he has a look of, 'oh no'.

I had a idea of making him want me, by being flirty, and sitting in ways to make him get a eye full of me. The Idea was fool proof to see his reaction is all I want.

"Ok class *sips coffee* today as you may know, mrs.olive is currently out on a tip to see her family and I- *glances at me, and sees my legs moved a certain way to where you can see my panties, I can basically see ozpins face flush* u-um, yes s-she's out to see family and *i shift in my seat and push my boobs up* itsyimetogetyourworksheets." Ozpin says it so fast it leaves some students confused on what he said, and why his face is flushed. *Maybe it's the coffee?*

My plan is going good so far, I will get a reaction out of you ozzy~

I will make you moan my name~

I KNOW I KNOW, IM SORRY ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS I HAVEN'T BEEN ON WATTPAD LATLEY BUT HEY AT LEAST IM TRYING RIGHT?