Ozpin x reader smut part 2~

Ozpin POV:

She was rubbing me through my pants, my warnings fading away with each moan that comes out of my mouth
It was kind of embarrassing actually. I was being dominated so easily, And in front of the window no less, "Ahh~ (Y-Y-Yn) let me... I-I can't mmmgh~" I was close, so. Very. Close. My moans are getting louder, and more rapid.

Your POV:

Watching this was intoxicating. His sharp intakes. His moans, the way he moans my name. He was close, but ayou see I'm not always a nice person

"Wh-wha?" I stopped rubbing him through his pants, he lets out a confusing moan. He snapped back so fast it made my head spin.
He pinned me to the table, I can see the lust in his eyes, his face flushed.

He rubbed against me, his moans pick up again.
He looked so hot right now, you couldn't help but moan cause he was .

But we heard a loud knocking and Ozpin froze. The knocking continued

"Ozpin. It's Ironwood, I have something important I need to inform you about."
Shit
Ozpin growled lowly and moved away from you. Of course Ironwood knows Ozpins in his office, he's always in his office.
He started cleaning things up
"Quickly, go hide. When Ironwood leaves Your going to be the one moaning~" the last part he got really close to my ear, and made me shiver

Ozpin then sits at his chair and fixes his hair, and me of course, go under his desk. He shoots me a confused, yet flustered look, and I smile up at him.

"Enter"

(Ironwood comes in with a confused look, wondering why it took so long for Ozpin to let him in,, and why his face was flushed. )

"So Ozpin. I need to talk to you about the defense in the military, and the uprising crime happening throughout Vale..."

I tone everything out and slowly start going for Ozpins pant zipper, licking my lips.

As I start to unzip his pants I felt him jump,
(Ironwood gives him a confused look, wondering again why the usually well composed man is acting like this)

"Are.. you alright?"
Ironwood asks confused

"Yes, now please continue"

'I sure will oz' I think while smiling, unzipping the rest. His hand quickly grabbed my hand before I can reach into his painfully tight looking pants.
I playfully lick his hand, and he pulls back just a little, but then surprises me by putting 2 of his fingers in my mouth pushing in slightly, to see if I would allow this. After I didn't pull away, I decided to slowly bob my head on his 2 fingers. I fill him shiver and his legs twitch.

He must have made a face because Ironwood inquired about it, but Ozpin made an excuse.

You hear ozpin slightly muffle a moan to quiet for the rambling man in front of him to hear. For me, I heard it, I smirked.

I slowly licked my way to the tip of his fingers, he slightly bucked
'M-" he quickly tried to stop himself and amazingly did.

This was pure insanity for Oz, and I knew it.

I reach into his pants and through his boxers, I have only done this a few times with my x, so let's see what I can do.

Part 3? ;)

I fill dirty........ so I'm going to write another one .. lol I fill so awkward