Ozpin x reader Smut

(This sorta has something to do with the story... just think of it as a sequel.... kinda)

Ozpin POV:

I stood looking out the window of my office. It was a regular thing, sometimes I would see students skipping class, or the occasional teacher. But today I saw Qrow. Me and Qrow aren't really on good terms. I was keeping a close eye on {Y/N}, so her and Qrow wouldn't go out at night anymore, to do what I assume was sex.

Just thinking that angered me. But it made me start to fantasize about {Y/N} moaning my name. My face felt like it was on fire. Yes me and {Y/N} have been dating for a month now, it was still kind of awkward at times, especially since she was a student, and we had to keep it Secret. But I really couldn't help myself. I had to think about it more. Her hands wandering me. Filling me. Her moans. Her screaming my name.
"Nng~"
I had barely realized I had started to palm myself through my pants, I wanted to stop and just get back to work, but my hands had other plans.

"A-ah" it's been awhile. By awhile I mean years. And I am not a quiet person when it comes to this. While I was doing this, I hadn't noticed {Y/N} watching me, inching closer to me. Soon she was hugging me from behind, it startled me, and I jumped, not expecting her to be there. "H-how long were you-" but she cut me off "the whole time"

After saying that she grabbed my coffee cup from my hand and placed it on my desk. Then she went back to holding me from behind. Soon her hands started to wander lower and lower. I had to stop her, I had to,
"{Y-Y/N} please we can't do t-thiiiiiiiiis" my last word extended because {Y/N} decided to grip me. "I-I-if you k-keep doing this I don't think I-I will be able to control myself" I said there clinched teeth.

Part one is now compelteo there will be a part 2. Cause you know I love writing smuts. 100%.... so I'm going to awkwardly leave now