Chapter 2

I felt something warm right next to me. I sighed and cuddled into it more. I heard a deep chuckle, my eyes snapped open.

Right next to me was a boy, and he was naked. I let out a scream, and shoved him off the bed.

"Who are you?! And why are you in my bed?!" I shouted to the male.

He glanced at me, I'm really thankful that when he fell he to took the sheets.

"I'm Drake," he replied. "And I'm your cat." He smiled at me.

I was so confused, this is not possible. But he has the same eyes as my cat. I looked around and couldn't find my cat.

I looked at the male 'Drake', and looked back to the bed. I sighed and looked back up.

"How is this even possible?" I asked as I looked into his blue eyes.

"I'm Neko," was his response. Well that really helped me.

"What's that?" I asked sheepishly.

He sat up on the floor, "I'll tell you after we got me some clothes," he said.

My brother left his clothes at my house so I went to the spare bedroom and got the bag of clothes.

When I stepped into the room, I saw Drake, the boy sitting on the bed. I placed the bag beside him and headed to the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth and hair, I headed to the living room. Drake was leaning against the wall.

"So the Neko thing?" I asked quietly.

"Well I come from along line of nekos. It started back 1759, when a flood hit a small town in Maryland. A family just lost their child and couldn't cope, so they prayed to a cat god.

"There prayers were answered, a cat appeared at there door step and they took it in. After a year the at grew to a shape of a child and lost its fur. Cat ears and a tail was the only thing that let them know that he was still a cat.

"The ears and tail can vanish and reappear. The cat/child could also take the form of a cat. So they named his newfound breed Neko. Years later he had a child, another Neko. That continued, even today there are nekos all around us."

I was surprised by this, but at the same time it is fascinating. I wanted to know more, but I was worried by how he would react.

"So where's your ears and tail?" I asked. One minute he looked normal but the next he had black ears on top of his head and black tail swaying behind him.

I was surprised, I walked over and raised my hand. As my fingers brushed my fingers along his ears. They were soft. Drake leaned against my touch, a sound started. He was purring!!

"Wow," I whispered. As I moved away, I caught sight of a scratch on his cheek. It looked old, and it was healing well. "Where did that scratch come from?" I asked.

"Yesterday my brother and I fought yesterday. He scratched me." I glance at the mark, it looked old. I raised an eyebrow. "Nekos heal fast." I nodded.

Day 2 complete