Chapter 15

~Cassidy~

I looked down, expecting hands. To be only met with paws. My eyes wondered to my legs and I tried to see the test of my body.

I'm a cat! I'm a Neko! I smile at my thoughts and ran down the corridor and ran till I met a door.

I couldn't open the door. So I ducked beside the doors hinges and waited. With my luck the door opened, and I hurled myself into the streets.

I ran and ran. My paws thumping against the ground. I looked around recognizing the town. I headed straight for the apartment complex.

When I got there, I ran to the back and through the forest. I used my memory of when Drake and I headed to his house.

I kept in going even though I felt like I was going to burst. My heart pounded and I heard it in my ears. I was almost there when I was tackled.

The ginger boy held my down. My paws are in his grasp. I meowed at him and begged him with my eyes to let me go.

But I know it won't work, not now it ever. As my heart pounded faster at the though of death, I silently prayed to a god.

My wish was mace because I heard shouting. Drake! The ginger was distracted and I was able to wiggle away from him.

I ran towards Drake, I found myself thanking about my human form. When my body started growing. Thankful that I'm dressed, I hurled myself into his arms. I know that my ears are on top of my head and my tail is behind me swaying because I could feel it.

I hugged Drake tightly as tests streamed down my face. I never want to leave him again. He held me tightly as well.

I heard a noise behind me and I tuned to see the ginger behind me. "Why did you attack me?" I asked.

Silence floated around us for ages, till he finally answered. "Why should I answer to a Human?!" He spat at us.

"She's not Human anymore. She's a Neko. She's also my chosen mate," Drake responded.

That seemed to make thr ginger mad. He narrowed his eyes at us, and a growl echoed through the forest.

My eyes widened and I was pushed back behind everyone as nekos came out. I watched as my friends fought against them.

I knew we were winning, it's bit strength that wins, it's faith. I watched closely not wanting then to get hurt.

When the last of the nekos were taken care of, when Drake headed to the little boy. "Tell us who you are?" Drake demanded the ginger.

He looked away and looked at me. A smile lit up his face, the smile wasn't pleasant at all. "If you must know," he begin as he watched all of us. "My name is David and I am the first Neko to ever be created. That story about the fled and the boy drowning and the cat becoming Human or in this case Neko. That is me."

Day 15 complete.