Chapter 5

~Cassidy~

"We're almost there," Drake said to me. We were still walking.

I heckled my phone, 3:47 P.M. "Drake?" I called. He was walking a little ahead of me.

"Ya?" He called back.

"Can we rest for a while? We've been walking since 8 this morning!" I complained to him.

Suddenly, he was in front of me crouching with his back facing me. "Get on," he said.

He didn't need to tell me twice. I climbed on his back and he stood up, and begin to walk.

We suddenly stopped, "We're here," Drake said to me.

I hopped off and stared at the house. There's was a lake with boardwalk on it. The house itself was beautiful.

Drake led me down a path and walked ahead of me. Before we made it to the door step a man and woman bursts out of the house.

"Drake Dean Matthews! Where have you been?! Me and your father has been worried sick! Kyle tells me you ran away, while John says you were doing a bet." The woman shouted at Drake.

She seemed to calm down by the end of her yelling rant at Drake. She glanced as me. "Who are you?" She asked politely.

"I'm Cassidy Thomas." I said. With that I explain everything that happened with Drake and I.

"At least you found a potential mate." The father said. I realized that the parents were both nekos.

"Wait, how come you both are nekos, but Drake needs a human mate," I asked.

"Well when a human is around nekos for a year, all the time. They get the trait of a Neko." Mrs Matthews explained.

I nodded, understanding what she is saying. We heard inside to talk further. When I entered the foyer, two boys came out of nowhere.

There ears and tails were out. Drakes and his parents are out as well. I was nervous. They are nekos while I'm human.

"Drake!" One of the boys called. He had blond hair and identical eyes as Drake and their mom.

The other boy had dark hair like Drake and their mom. But green eyes from his dad.

"Sorry buddy," the boy with the blond hair said.

"It's fine John," Drake responded to him. I glanced around and my eyes met bright green ones.

"Well, well. Who's the cutie?" The green eyed boy asks.

"Kyle, she's mine!" Drake growled at him.

"Hey! Last time I checked I'm nobody's!" I snipped at the boys.

"She's feisty. I like it." Green eyes said smirking. 

Oh, I just wanna beat him. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well I think introductions are in order." Mrs Matthews said. "I'm Caroline Matthews. Call me Caroline."

"I'm Isaac Matthews." The boys dad said. "Call me Isaac,"

"I'm John," The blond haired boy said.

"I'm Kyle, man of your dreams," the flirt said to me.

"Well, I'm Cassidy,"I said calmly. But on the inside, I was freakish out.

"Let's have some lunch?" Caroline suggested.

Good idea. We all followed her to the kitchen.

Day 5 complete.