Chapter 13

~Cassidy~

"Ok fine I'll do it!" I growled at John. My eyes snapped to the doorway if the gameroom. I headed to the doorway and shouted.

"Drake!! Hurry!!" I heard a thud and running footsteps.

"What's wrong Mate!?" Drake said worriedly as he scanned me making sure I'm okay.

"I'm fine, John wanted to probe that you care about me," I said to him gently.

"I do care about you," With that he hugged me tightly to him.

~Third Point Of View~

The ginger glanced at it's companion. The man in dark stood impassively waiting for his masters command.

"Go get the human."

~Cassidy~

I sighed in content as I sat in a chair on front of the lake. Just as I was about to stand, a sharp pain hit my neck. I felt darkness coil around my eyes, as I fell into black.

***

I groaned as I rolled over. I was cold and it's very dark. I looked around dazed, I couldn't locate anything. I held my hand up, I couldn't see it.

I tried to stand up, but dizziness came and I slumped on the floor. "Hello?" I shouted out in front of me. I thought I heard something move.

A door opened up. I closed my eyes as bright light filled the room. I felt someone grab me and then I'm tugged along.

I walked into a house and saw a red carpet. I looked at the man holding my arm. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He is wearing a jacket and dark pants.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. No respnose. "Hey! I'm serious. Where are you taking me?" I asked again.

"Shut up!" The man growled at me. Just as I was about to snap at him, I was slammed against the wall. "Not a another word human!" He growled.

Now that he was so close to me. I could see dark ears on his head. His tail must be behind his jacket.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I kneed him in his jewels. He yelped and let me go, with that I raced down the hallway.

I glanced behind me and saw he was chasing me. I sped up some more and rounded a corner. I saw a door and quickly bursted into the door. I shut the door and pressed my back to it.

I saw that I was in a closet. I found myself hiding behind a stack if shoe boxes. I closed my eyes and clamped my mouth shut.

I heard footsteps and the door opened. I heard shuffling, I backed away and my back hit the wall. To my surprise the wall opened and I shuffled back. I closed the wall door and rested my back on it.

It was dark, but I could make out a bed in the corner of the room. I was in a bedroom. I shuffled into the room a little, I stopped as I spotted a person on the bed.

It's a little boy.

Day 13 complete.