Bellatrix Le'Strange(Black)-Growing Up

Ok So This Is My First Upload! I Hope You Guys Like It. I Write stories quite alot So I Thought I'd Find A Site That i can use to share them with you all. Well thats it hope you enjoy it :D Feel Free To Comment Or Whatever ;) And Btw This Story Is About The Childhood Of Bellatrix Le'Strange(Black) Out Of Harry Potter And What May Caused Her To Be So Evil As The Was Aging And Going Through Life.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

                                                            CHAPTER 1

The sounds of a new born babys first cry filled the Room As Druella Rocked Her Beautiful First Born In Her Arms,Cygnus Strolled Over To The Bedside To See His New Child.

"...Its A Girl" Druella Smiled ,But Cygnus Was More Than Dissapointed.

"I Wanted A Son. A Girl Cant Be A Leader Like Myself,What An Embarrassment That Would Be!"

Druella held her baby close to her and scowled at Cygnus,She Felt Angry But Overjoyed At The Same Time And Quickly Changed The Subject.

"I Think We Should Name Her Bellatrix ,Its Perfect To Match Her Dark Curly Hair And Big Shining Eyes"

Still In An Upset Rage Cygnus Left The Room, Slamming The Door Behind Him.

A few days later they recieved a note from Orion And Walpurga. Cygnus opened the envelope and read the letter:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Cygnus And Druella

My Wife Has Recently Gave Birth To A Fine baby boy,His Name Sirius

We Would Like To Come And Visit Yourself, Your Wife And Daughter Tomorrow With Our Son To Catch Up On Things

From Orion & Walpurga 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cygnus stared at the note for a little while In Anger Then He Burnt It In the Fireplace And Sat Watching As It Crumbled And Spoilt In The Flames Of Jelousy. Druella Sat With Baby Bella In Their Room And Cried Herself To Sleep Wishing Her Husband Would Just Be Proud Of Their Family.

The Next Day:

Orion And Walpurga Arrived At 12 Grimmauld place With Baby Sirius And Were Invited inside By a not so happy Druella.

"Hes Gorgeous!" Druella Exclaimed But Quickly Tried To Convince Cygnus To Come and look at his nephew. He slowly wondered over to Baby Sirius and Managed To Work Out A Small Smile. "Hes Certinately Something" He Mumbled As Orion Began To Boast Of His New Son.

"Hes Going To Be A Strong Leader And Great Representative To Our Family When Hes Older!, Us Blacks Only Produce The Best Of Children... Speaking Of Wich Wheres Your Dau.." Orion Was Interrupted By Cygnus's Scowling Face " Its Upstairs" He Mumbled And Slumped Back Down Into His Seat. Druella Brought Down Baby Bella From Her Room And Gladfully Presented Her To The Couple. "Her Name Is Bellatrix, Bellatrix Black" She Beamed.

"Such A Beautiful Baby Girl" Walpurga Ghasped As They All Left For Tea Before Their Guests Left.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ok It Will Be Continued Very Soon And I Hope You Liked It I Promise Things Will Get Better In The Next Chapters But Until Then ThankYou And Goodbye :D