Chapter 9- The Arrival

Ok! Chapter Nine Here We Come, Kind Of Got A Good Idea Of Whats Going To Happen In This Chapter Just Bare With Me OK? :D

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Bellatrix And The Two Boys Made Their Way Off Of The Huge Scarlet Steam Engine To Find Themselves At Hogsmeade Station.The Night Was Dark And Thousands Of Shining Stars Dotted The Sky. Up Ahead Of Them Was A Very Large Round Man With Huge Hands And A Bushy Tangled Mess Of A Beard That Definitely Had Not Been Tended To For Atleast Ten Years.

"Firs' Years Over 'Ere, Only The Firs' Years!" Grumbled The Man As He Quickly Became Surrounded By Children Who Must Of Only Been About One Quarter Of His Height.

Bellatrix Started To Make Her Way To The Rest Of The Children When A Firm Hand Gripped Her Shoulder.

"Hey Trixie, Stay Here At The Back With Us, We Ain't In No Hurry." Rodolphus Grinned,Watching Bella Slap His Hand Off Of Her.

"Fine. Don't Reckon I'd Find My Sister Anyway, And Dont Call Me Trixie, Its Bella Or Bellatrix Got It!" She Hissed And Turned To Stand On The Other Side Of Lucius. Whenever Someone Called Her Trixie It Reminded Her Of Sirius, And She Hated Sirius With Every Bone In Her Body.

They Followed The Giant Man And His Crowd Of First Years Towards The Ancient Castle That Was Placed At The Other End Of A Dark Lake Which They Rode Across In Small Wooden Boats With Enough Benches To Seat Four Students.Soon They Found Themselves Walking Through The Tall Metal Gates At The Entrance Of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizadry Where A Small Part-Goblin Wizard Named Filius Flitwick Was Waiting To Greet Them.

"Afternoon Hagrid" Squeeked The Petite Wizard With Whitch The Tall Man Returned With A Simple Afternoon Back To Him And Took All The Students Into The Castle And To The Front Of A Ginormous Hall Where Thousands Of Pupils Of Different Ages Sat Dressed In Neat Robes And Different Colour Ties.

"MAY I PLEASE HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION!" Boomed A Tall Thin Man From The Front Of The Hall With A Long Grey Beard And Half Moon Glasses That Sat Right At The Very End Of His Nose, And The Whole Room Fell Silent.

"It Is Time That We Welcome Our New First Year Students To Our School And Begin With The Sorting Ceremony" The Man Proclaimed "I Am Professor Dumbledore, Headmaster Of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizadry For Those Of You Who Do Not Already Know. Now If I Call Your Name I'd Like You To Take A Seat On This Stool Whilst The Sorting Hat Is Placed Onto Your Head And Tells Us Which House You Are To Be Placed Into."

"Urgh Who Needs A Bloody Hat To Tell Us Where We Are Going To Be Placed! We Should Get To Pick Where We Think We Should Be!" Rodolphus Whispered To Bellatrix And Lucius Making Them Both Smirk At His Obvious Nerves.

"Whats The Matter Rod? Scared You'll Be Placed With The Worthless In The Hufflepuff House" Bella Giggled Making Lucius Struggle Not To Laugh.

"No! I Know Im Going To Be Placed Into Slytherin Because 'My Families Been In Slytherin For Geneations!' He Laughed, Mocking What Bellatrix Had Said Earlier On The Train Making Her Blush A Light Red-ish Colour.

"What A Bastard.." She Mumbled

"Your Not Getting Any Of This One Rod"Lucius Whispered "She's A Stubborn One!"

"Hahahaa... Just How I Like Them..." Rodolphus Grinned

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hehehe Will Rodolphus Tame The Tiger? Looll Byee Till Next Time :D