Chapter 2-Bella's Lullaby

CHAPTER 2

4 Years Later...

Once Again Cygnus Sat Impatiently Waiting For The Birth Of His Next Child.

An Hour Or Two Had Passed And Finally The Doctor Approached From Their Bedroom.

"Your Wife Is Willing To see You Now Sir" He Whispered As He Left The House.

"Wait Here Bellatrix!" Cygnus Scowled,He Walked Into The Bedroom To Meet His Newest Child Leaving Young 4 Year Old Bellatrix Sat On Her Own On The Floor.

As He Entered He Looked Towards The Floor Anxiously Waiting For His Wife To Speak.

"Well?... What Is It?"He Mumbled

Druella Didnt Take Her Eyes Off Of Her Baby And Protectively Pulled It Closer

"You Have Another Daughter...Were Calling Her Narcissa..."

Cygnus's Eyes Embuldged With Anger Once More As He Kicked The Bedside Table Sending It Flying Into The Door.

"WHY CANT WE HAVE A SON DRUELLA? WHY! MY BROTHER HAS THE LUCK TO BE THE FATHER OF A BOY AND WHAT DO I GET? THREE PATHETIC GIRLS!" He Screamed

Bellatrix Was Sat Outside The Door Hands Over Her Ears Trying To Block Out The Sound Of Her Raged fathers Voice. A Tear Trickled From Her Eye And Her Sadness Was Quickly Turning To Anger. Her Face Began To Scrunch Up And To Her Suprise She Had Somehow Flung Open The Bedroom Door Without Meaning To Do So. Neither Of The Adults Noticed Until She Ran In And Screamed Over Her Fathers Booming Voice.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! STOP SHOUTING AT MUMMY ITS NOT HER FAULT DADDY! LEAVE MUMMY AND MY SISTER ALONE!"

The Room Went Silent And Cygnus Slowly Turned To Face Bella,His Face A Darker Red Than Ever Before His Veins Buldged Across His Forehead ,Bellatrix Slowly Backed Away Into The Corner Looking Ashamed And Scared about What Was Going To Happen Next

" HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU STUPID GIRL ,YOU WILL REGRET EVER BEING BORN INTO THIS FAMILY YOU SELFISH BRAT!" Cygnus Whacked Bella Repetively Over And Over Until She Collapsed Onto The Floor Battered And Yelping With Pain. He Spat At Her And Left The Room With A Mad Look Still Attached To His Face.

Druella Was Heartbroken. She Kissed Narcissa On Her Forehead And Lay Her On The Bed,She Ran Over And Scooped Up Bellatrix's Pain Ached Body And Held Her Close.

"Bella?! Please Wake Up... Im So Sorry I Didnt Stop Him This Is All My Fault... Come On...Please!"

She Moved Some Of Bellatrix's long,dark,curly hair Out Of Her Face To Reveal A Wet Patch Of Blood Just Underneath Her Ear,She Pulled A Rag Out Of Her Pocket And Held It Firmly Against Her Wound.

"...M..M...Mummy?.."Bellatrix Moaned "I Feel Funny.."

"Shh...Dont Let Daddy Hear You,Mummy Will Carry You To Bed..."

Bellatrix Closed Her Eyes And Felt Druella Lift Her Off Of The Ground And Slide Her Into Her Comforting Bed.

"Good Night My Beautiful Bellatrix,I'll Protect You From His Dangerous Personality Whilst You Sleep"

As She Leant Over And Kissed Bellatrix's Head She Started To Sing A Calming Song To Help Her Feel Safe.

Sleep My Deer Bella

Please Dont You Cry

Just Lie There And Listen To My Lullaby

Your Safe Now Im With You

My Precious Baby Girl

Just Remember That To Me You Mean More Than The World

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Next Chapter Coming Up Soon. If Any Of This Offended  Anyone,I Deeply Apolagise,Other Than That Thanks For Reading :D