Chapter 5-Mummy's Gift

A Few Days Later Bellatrix's Nose Was Better Thanks To Her Mother And Abit Of Magic,The Boys Were Still Staying At There House And She Was Trying Her Hardest To Avoid Them To Prevent Another One Of Her Fathers Painful Beatings Until She Caught Sirius And Regulas Teasing Narcissa With Her Doll.

Bella Stood There Arkwardly,Thinking About If She Should Help Her Sister Or Not.

"Give Her Back To Me Siwius!" Narcissa Cried Whilst Her Doll Was Being Thrown From Boy To Boy Like A Game Of 'Piggy In The Middle'

"Haha! Only If You Catch Her" The Boys Laughed As Narcissa Stood Crying Silently.

"G...Give Her B..Back Sirius..."Bellatrix Confindentally Spoke.

"Oh Look Sirius, Trixie Stood Up For Herself Once Again,Hide Your Face Her Fist Might Attack You Again Like The Other Day!" Regulas Giggled Hysterically.

Bellatrix's face started to angrily scrunch up again and she stood there red faced and angry.

But Then Something Happened, Dark Clouds Started To Form Above Them And Loud Bolts Of Thunder And Lightening Echoed Through The Sky.

"Give Her Doll Back... NOW!" Bellatrix Shouted

And Sirius Feeling Quite Scared Did So.

"Y..YOUR A FREAK BELLATRIX YOUR N..NOT NORMAL!"

The Two Boys Ran Away And Bella Walked Over To Narcissa.

"You Ok Cissy?" She Mumbled.

Narcissa Nodded And Gave A Faint Smile As Bellatrix Left For The House.

An Hour Later Bellatrix Went To Speak To Her Mother In Her Room,She Hadnt Been Feeling Well Very Lately.

"Are You Better Yet Mummy?"Bella Asked

"No Bella Mummy's Not Quite Well Yet But, I.. I Have Something For You." She Stuttered And Pulled Her Necklace From Around Her Neck Placing It Round Bellas.

" I Want You To Have This, I..It Was My Mothers." She Coughed

"But Its Yours Mummy! I Couldnt Possibly Take It"Bella ghasped

A Tear rolled Down Druellas Face, " I Probably Wont Be Needing It Very Soon Anyway" She Sobbed. Bellatrix Hugged Druella And Left To Play Outside.

Night Soon Came And Bellatrix Went To Bed Thinking About What Her Mother Ment When She Said "She Wouldnt Be Needing It" She Lay There Puzzled For A While Before Falling Asleep.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Thanks For Reading Chapter 5, Chapter 6 Will Be Coming Soon Hoped You All Liked It :D Comment If You Like