Chapter 8-The Awkwardness Of A Train Ride

So So So Soooo Sorry! Im Suffering With A Very Bad Case Of Writers Block.. What Can I Say?

ANYWAY!! Bellatrix, Andromeda, Hogwarts Here It Comes.. Get Ready! :D

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

After Leaving Ollivanders Wand Shop, Cygnus Took The Girls To Platform Nine And Three Quarters To Catch The Hogwarts Express And Begin Their Long Journey Towards Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry.Upon Arriving At The Platform ,Cygnus Observed His Daughters From Head To Toe Making Sure That No Buttons Were Left Undone, Their Shirts Were Tucked In And That Their Clothes Were Spotless.

"I Want You Two To Be On Your BEST Behaviour, If I Get So Much As One Bad Letter Home From The School So Help Me.. That Person Will Be Taught A Lesson." Cygnus Scowled

"Yes Father" Both Of The Girls Replied And Began To Walk To The Bright Red Train.

Bellatrix Stopped On Her Way And Turned To Face Her Father Who Was Quickly Becoming Impatient With Her.

"Father..Please Would You Tell Ciss...Narcissa That I Love Her?" She Asked Him, Hoping He Wouldnt Lose His Temper.

"Yes ,Yes Child! Now Get Onto The Train And Find Yourself A Seat Before I Place You Myself!" He Whispered With A Clear Tone Of Annoyance In His Voice.

Bellatrix Took One Last Look At Her Father And Stepped Onto The Train Dissapearing Into The Crowd Of Exited Students That Waited On Board.She Wandered The Length Of The Train Looking For The Cabin Containing Andromeda But Was Very Dissatisfied When She Saw That Her Cousin Sirius And A Few Other Boys Including One With Round Glasses And Black Hair, And One With A Huge Scratch Across His Face With Blonde-Ish Hair Had Already Gotten There First, So She Went Looking Once More.

Shortly After She Came To A Cabin That Was Occupied By Two Boys, One Was Middle Height With Straight Blonde Hair To His Shoulders And Cold Grey Eyes, The Other Was A Lanky Looking Boy With Medium Length Jet Black Hair And Perfectly Sharp Shaped Eyebrows That Both Raised When He Noticed Bellatrix Stood At The Door Beginning To Open It.

"That Seat Free?" She Asked, Pointing To The Seat Opposite Them No One Was Sitting In.

"Yes.. You Sit There If You Like...Im Lucius, Lucius Malfoy." The Boy Mumbled Holding Out A Hand Which She Shook In Return Then Turned To Nudge The Other Boy Who Was Sat Gawping At Bella ,Mouth Hung Open And Wide Eyed.

"Huh..Wha?..Im R..Rodolphus... Rodolphus Le'Strange." He Stuttered Noticing That Everybody Saw What He Was Just Doing And Cleared His Throat. " And You Are?" He Spoke Far More Calmer This Time.

"Bellatrix Black, Part Of The Noble And Most Ancient House Of Black." She Said Proudly

"Oooh Fancy, Very Fancy" Rodolphus Mocked Earning Him One Of Bellatrix's Glares.

"Which House Do You Want To Get Put Into Bellatrix, You Kow.. At Hogwarts?" Lucius Asked

"Slytherin Of Course!, Father Said That Only The Most Skilled And Talented Of Pure Blood Wizards Get To Be One, My Whole Family Have Been In Slytherin For Generations!" She Replied.

"Im Sure You'll Get What You Want Princess." Rodolphus Winked At Her Silencing The Lot Of Them For The Rest Of The Journey

After What Seemed Like Hours The Train Finally Slowed To A Hault And Students Had Started To Exit Onto The Dark Station Outside.There Was No Way Bella Could Catch Up And Find Andromeda Now So She Waited With Lucius And Rodolphus To Leave And Gladly Followed Behind Them.

It Was Better That Way...Rodolphus Couldn't Gawp At Her.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Oooohh! Young Love,Naughty Rodolphus.. He Has A Little 'Thing' For Her! :o

                      Thankyouu!   Feel Free To Comment :D.. Or Not? :L :P