Chapter 3-What A Bloody Mess!

Years Soon Passed And Bellatrixes Heart Grew Colder And Darker. She Was Now 8 And Narcissa,4 Or As Bellatrix Liked To Call Her,Cissy. Later In The Day Their Cousins, Sirius Who Was The same Age As Bella And Regulus Who Was Two Years Older Than Narcissa Would Be Coming To Stay For A Few Days Whilst Their Parents Went Away For Important Wizarding Reasons Which Did Not Concern Them. Bellatrix Hated Sirius And Regulus,she Found Them Annoying,Rude And At Such A Low Standard For The Black Family ,And For Some Pathetic Reason Her Father Made Them Dress In Itchy Formal Clothes To Impress Them Which She Hated.

Later On That Day...

"URGH!,There Here." Bellatrix mumbled As She Watched Her Two Annoying Cousins Walk To Their Front Door.

"Why Dont You Like Siwius And Reguwus Bella?" Narcissa Curiously Asked.

"Because.. Because Their Mean And Stupid Boys That Think Their Better Than Us And Daddy Agrees. He Loves Them More Than Us Cissy...He Always Will." Bella Scowled Jelously.

"BELLATRIX,NARCISSA! COME DOWN HERE AND WELCOME THE BOYS!" Cygnus Shouted.

Both The Girls Replied With  A Simple Yes Father And Hurried Down To Greet Their Cousins.

The Door Creaked Open And The Two Bright Eyed Boys Stepped Into The Room Surrounded By Luggage And Sweets From Their Mother. Sirius Tried To Impress Their Father By Giving One Of Those Posh Friendly 'Hello Ive Not Seen You In Quite A While' Introductions Followed By His Brothers Polite Bowing As He Happily Stated Their Names.

"Such Good Manners! , Bella Narcissa Carry The Boys Luggage Upstairs Into Your Room And Play Nicely!"

Bellatrix,Narcissa,Sirius And Regulas All Ran Upstairs And Entered Their Bedroom Where Bella Gladly Just Dumped Their Luggage Randomly On The Floor

"Hello Trixie Long Time No See" Sirius Smirked Backed Up By His Brothers Hysterical Laughing.

"DONT..CALL ..ME... TRIXIE!" Bellatrix Snarled Which Made The Boys Laugh Even More At Her Making Her Feel Quite Uncomfertable

"I Can See Bella, That You Clearly Dont Have Alot Of 'Trix' Up Your Sleve Do You?" Sirius Laughed Making Her Mad.She Formed A Fist Behind Her Back And Just As They Were About To Make Another Snide Remark About Her She Flung Her Knuckles Into Sirius's Face Pounding His Nose Making Him Yelp "OOOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHH!!" He Screamed Bowing His Head To The Floor Covered By His Mop Of Hair. Bellatrix Frowned At Him And Looked At Her Knuckles,They Were Covered In Sirius's Blood And Now,So Was The Floor...

Narcissa And Regulas Just Stood There Hand Over Mouth When They Heard The Girls Father Shout Up To Them...

"WHATS GOING ON UP THERE!" Bellatrix Began To Tremble With Fear...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ok so theres chapter 3 done :D Feel Free To Comment And I Will Continue This Scene In Chapter 4 ;) ThankYou