Chapter 8

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!! EXPLAINS THE BOOK AND WHERE I AM HEADED. NO SPOILERS! PLEASE READ IT!!

-3 Months later-

Labor hurts. Let me tell you a thing or two about labor. Pushing a baby out of you is a pain in the ass. You feel like you gotta shit while doing it. It took everything in my power not to. 

I don't ever thing I could scream this loud. I also didn't think there was a pain like this. But obviously I have no idea what I am talking about.

"Push, Lillian!" The doctor yelled at me. If she said push one more time I was going to push her in the gut with my foot. I couldn't be more pissed off. 

We had been going at it for three hours and the damn monster wouldn't get out of me.

Another thirty minutes passed and the little thing was out of me. Took it long enough. 

The little brat was crying like it was in pain! I spent and hour and thirty minutes birthing the stupid thing and it was crying. 

"Its a baby girl. Would you like to hold her." The doctor said gingerly. Might as well. I didn't say anything, just out stretched my arms to grab the little brat.

The doctor laid the baby gently in my arms. I had sweat pooling from my body in places I didn't even know I could sweat. I looked at the slightly bloody baby and noticed the dark brown hair that was on top of her head. It was wet and oily and barely there, but it was still hair. His hair. His eyes. My nose and ears. 

Most mothers would cry while holding there baby infant. I didn't. All I could think about was Xavior's betrayal.

"Is there not a father to sign the papers."

"Yes there is." I heard a familiar and dark voice say. 

Xavior.

"Father biologically but will not be a father in any other way."

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm not keeping her." I saw everyones eyes wander in shock towards me.

"You can't do that! That is my child too!"

"She would have been if you had acted like a proper partner! I left for a reason, Xavior. It's because neither of us are fit to be parents!"

"How dare you say that I wouldn't be a good father to MY child!" Xavior shouted. By then the nurses had left us to our business. 

"You wouldn't be there just like you hadn't been the months leading up to me leaving. To work driven. If it was even work. What am I suppose to to. Live my life watching a fucking child and not going anywhere or doing anything while your out doing what ever you've been doing! You wouldn't be there. You'd just leave me like you always do."

"Coming from the woman who left me without a trace. No one knew where you went. I guess I wouldn't expect you go move in with you awful family. Am I really worse then them?" He shouted angrily. The fire in his eyes glowed with distain and anger. His voice shook up the baby and made her cry, again. The stupid thing could barely shut up. 

"I left because you gave me no reason to stay. At least my parents could take care of me. They my not care about me but they want this baby until I can find her a proper home where she will be happy."

"You don't care about the child's happiness. You never wanted the baby, did you! All you could think about was getting rid of it!"

"Why would I want a child conceived by the man who makes me miserable."