Seduction (Mature Content)

I looked at myself in the full length mirror and loved what I saw. The full red lace one piece hugged my body which I had become increasingly proud of. The mesh was surrounded by flower embroidery that made its way down to my navel. My breasts were the same perky mounds they had been for months and they stood proudly on my chest. I turned to see a mesh back that cupped my ass in the most flattering way. I pulled my stockings up high on my thigh and slipped on my matte black heels that I could barely walk in. I stood up and had to catch myself from falling to the ground. I knew it would take a minute to get used to the height of the heels but I knew they would come off quickly. I took my hand off of the grey ottoman I had nearly fallen on to and turned to my vanity. I applied a little more highlighter on the the high points of my cheek bones and applied a layer of chapstick to my plump lips that I left bare for kissing. I stood in front of the mirror and turned sideways while rubbing my hands over my stomach. What used to be round and bumpy had turned slim and toned. My hands moved over my hip and down my leg as I admired my body. I noticed my hands turned a little clammy with anxiousness, so I wiped them on my leg and tired to gain my nerve. It had been months since Xavior and I had sex, and I found that I was more anxious to impress him than normal. I slowly moved to the room, trying not to break a heel on the way there, so I could light the lavender scented candles I had placed around the room. I lit all six candles and turned the lights down. I connected my phone to the speaker and turned on some smooth jazz to set the mood. My clock read nine-thirty, Xavior was due home any second. Just as that thought entered my head I heard the garage opening. I waited and waited until I finally heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I bit my bottom lip anxiously until I heard his feet at the door. When the nob began to turn I stood straight up and nearly lost my balance. There he was, in his suit with his tie undone and his buttons button down four notches to show his smooth chest. He was holding a bowl of cereal, spoon raised to his mouth, but it was frozen there. His eyes moved up and down my body and his spoon slowly made its way back into the bowl. He moved into the room and set the cereal on the nightstand. He walked towards me in a mesmerized manor until he stood in front of me with his hands on my hips. 

"Wow." Was all he could say; his eyes looking directly and my mesh covered chest. I smirk and pulled him in my the collar. I looked into his deep set eyes with a twinkle in my own.

"You're damn right "wow."" I crashed my lips onto his and it didn't take long for him to return the favor. He kissed me with a passion that hadn't been there for a while and I could feel my knees going weak. He slowly pushed my onto the bed and we crawled into a comfortable position without breaking the kiss. I began to undo his shirt but he got impatient so he decided to rip the shirt open, disconnecting all the buttons, and tossing the shirt aside. I could feel my desire grow and he obviously felt it to as I felt a rock against my leg. I fumbled with the damn belt, which was not cooperating at the time, until it finally came off, along with the trousers. I grabbed his member in my and and squeezed it gently. I heard a moan escape him as he kissed my neck and I smiled. 

He began to kiss my shoulder whilst sliding my lingerie off and tossing it aside. I was bare in front of him. I felt shy for only a moment until his fingers met my dripping core. 

"Someones excited." He said childishly and I gripped his dick tighter. 

"I could say the same to you." Our lips connected once again and as they did two of his fingers slipped inside of me. I gasped against his lips and he chuckled against mine. His fingers began to thrust into my acing core and I broke our lips to let out a shout of ecstasy. His fingers moved quick and he soon added a third. My vagina wasn't used to being expanded and a little pain came with the action. It soon dissolved into nothing more than a memory and I arched my back in compliance.  

As soon as it started, it ended and was replaced by Xaviors sweet lips. My hands grabbed his head and forced his face in between my legs. His tongue worked magic on my clit and my eyes began to roll to the back of my head. I pulled him closer until he finally had to pull away to breath. His lips met mind instantly and tasted myself on him. 

I decided to finally remove his briefs to expose his member. It sprang free from his briefs and was instantly met with my mouth. I took as much of him in as I could, but I began to gag. Still, he pushed my head further and cursed under his breath. I moved my head up and down to give him the full pleasure he desired. I heard my name escape his lips and the desire between my legs grew. 

He pushed me off roughly and pinned me to the bed. He removed one hand from my wrist to help ease his dick into me. With that, I felt the pressure between my legs as he entered me. Only a small amount of pain came but was soon replaced and he thursted into me violently. He began to thrust as hard as he could while gripping the bed frame to keep himself sturdy. I could help but beg him for more as he pounded into my pussy. My nails began to leave marks on his back, but he didn't care. Twenty minutes had past when I heard his breath get caught in his throat. He thrusted harder and harder until he called out in ecstasy. He collapsed on my body for a couple of minutes before kissing my lips.

"I'm going to take a shower." Was all he said before getting up and leaving. I was left in bed, used, and unfinished. I guess I didn't get an orgasm.

I guess I didn't deserve it.