Hello Darkness My Old Friend

I looked at the diamonds and rubies surrounding me. Xavior gave me his credit card and told me to go crazy. 
Not that I would expect any less. I adored the necklace that was showcased in a stand alone box. I pointed at it with my polished finger which I had manicured hours ahead. The sales man picked it up to show me. I gave a side glance to the price tag handing from the diamonds. $100,000.00 for the diamonds that were dangling from my neck. A small dent in Xavior's ever growing pocket.
Once the necklace hung from my delicate neck, I realized just how heavy they were. I touched this soft crystals with my fingers and looked at them through the mirror. However, my eyes drifted to the rather large diamond that claimed my finger. A ring that tarnished any energy I had left in my body. I shook my head at the diamonds and they removed them from my neck. Without another word I walked briskfully out of the partially empty store. I walked into the sidewalk outlining a busy street and walked away from the car that was waiting to pick me up. I grabbed my heels off my feets and held them in my hands.
I continued to walk, barefoot, in a sea of people who had no knowledge of me or the events surrounding my life. But I felt as if they knew. It was almost as if they were judging me as I passed.
I took ten minutes of walking to realize I had silent tears falling on my face. I was figuring out that Xavior was hiding something from me, much to my disappointment.
I was remembering him walking in the Eat It and falling for his arrogant ass. Trying to remember my roots was getting progressively harder as the months and years went by.
Why me and Xavior fell for eachother was becoming a nonexistent memory.
I stopped as I looked at the Victorias Secret that blinded my vision.
Xavior and I hadn't spiced on up since we've been together. I looked at the lacey, white one piece that would practically melt onto my body. It grabbed onto the body of the mannequin and had a dark black ribbon around the waist to pull it's figure in. It was made of only place with nothing to give a man an imagination.
I sighed and put the death heels back on to walk into the store.
Per usual, it smelled heavily of sexy perfume and sèx. Women were digging through the white bins, looking for their perfect underwear match.
"Hello, how can I help you today" a young woman, probably nineteen, asked me.
I was stunned for a second but quickly recovered to look into her light green eyes.
"I need something to spice up my sèx life." I said without thinking, but didn't regret it coming out of my mouth. The girl herself looked stunned but smiled uncomfortably. I knew she would have felt awkward bit she handled I'd well.
"When I think of spicing it up, I think of this red one piece we have on display, it comes with a small set of fabric handcuffs. We also have a sexy maid two piece that would be great if you want some role play action. Are you looking for more traditional spice up or something to add a little kink?" She said this with a timid voice and avoided eye contact. It reminded me of my youth. I smiled warmly at her,
"A little of both. Money isn't a problem, so show me anything. I want to buy the sexiest you've got. I'm a 26 D and a size medium waist." Her eyes widened and she proceeded to pile six hand held carts full of underwear to impress, along with a few candles and perfumes to spice tonight up even more.
I walked put with an $800 bills and twelve bags in my hands. I crossed the street to head into the large Sephora to grab some makeup for tonight. I paced through the store trying to find the perfect supplies for a neutral smokey eye and bronzed face. After a swift to checkout and $200 later, I was put with one more large bag in my hand.
I found my car waiting for me across the street and a flustered driver in the front.
"Miss, you scared me. I couldn't find you." He said. I looked at him and then the door signaling him to open it. He rushed to get out of the car and open it whilst grabbing the bags from my hand to place in the trunk. He shut to door when I was settled in.
He silently got in the car and spoke no more words go me for the rest of the ride. I didn't mind, I was busy thinking of a way to seduce my fiance.

A/N

WARNING THE NEXT CHAPTER EOLL BE A SÈX SCEEN!!

long time no see guys!!!

I wrote this on my phone so hopefully it's not horrible.

You guys wanted a sèx sceen, and now I will finally give you one!!!

I am going to finish the book, guys! Promise!

Leave a comment if you think I should edit the books and try to get them published! Would you buy them

With all of my love,

Charis