03

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, I think it shows that Yuri is secretly a little sweetheart! I just love Yuri so much... It's probably unhealthy!

Don't forget to vote and comment, I hope you enjoy this new chapter.

Y/N

I spent the day alone in the house, occasionally texting Yuri and mostly flicking through the TV channels hoping to find something interesting to do.

Yuri: Wanna go do something before you go skating? I have nothing to do and you obviously don't seeing as you were watching the news.

Me: Maybe I like the news (;

Yuri: Nobody watches daytime TV or the news, dumbass.

I grinned, he had me there. I wanted to go but I barely knew my way to the rink and I barely new Yuri! The butterflies in my stomach intensified.

Me: Good point. I'll meet you outside the rink, if I don't get lost.

We met outside the rink, Yuri in his Leopard print jacket with his hood up, I nudged his shoulder and he tensed. "Hi Yuri." I greeted, he looked at me before walking.
"Come on. I'm bored." I made my way to his side and followed him into the town, he led me into a small cafe and we both ordered drinks.
"Still bored?" I asked, raising my brow.
"Remotely." He answered blankly, looking out of the window.
"Hey Yuri, if I am no relief to your boredom then why am I here?" I asked, Yuri looked panicked for a second before taking a sip of his drink.
"I never said that. Why did you come if you're so worried about this? It's a bit stupid to ask that."
"Just curious." I ran my straw along the rim of my glass, looking at Yuri. His mind was elsewhere, his crystal eyes gazing out at the world, his strong jaw relaxed. He was beautiful, like a statue of marble.
"What are you staring at?" I jumped, a guilty grin spreading on my face ane my cheeks heating up.
"I uh... Sorry... I was thinking about... Sorry." I mumbled, Yuri smirked and his eyes twinkled in amusement.
"What were you thinking about? Or who?" Yuri leaned forward, I leaned backwards into my chair which pushed into the wall behind me. "Your face is red." He muttered. There's a table between us. He laughed before leaning back, "Your face... Priceless!" He continued to laugh hysterically, I cleared my throat and regained my composure.
"I hate you." I stated, folding my arms, Yuri raised his brow.
"Of course you do, that's why your face is pink."
"Yeah... So? Maybe I do this a lot?" I defended, Yuri leaned back in his chair.
"Of course you do. Totally believable." He smirked a lopsided smirk and I found myself unable to stop the smile from forming on my face.
"Shut up Yuri." Yuri stood up and beckoned me to follow him. "Where are we going?" I asked.
"Just come on, before we end up being a scoop for the local gossip columns." I looked around to see people talking and looking generally in our direction, some talking on phones and other looking away.
"Oh... Yeah, let's go." Yuri pulled up his hood and put his hands in his pockets before leading me out of the cafe, I followed him to a small garden with a fountain in the middle. Yuri leaned against the structure.
"I come here to get away from all of that, they've never found me here with their cameras and film crews. It's a pain in the ass and you definately don't want to be the new centre of attention. It's annoying, and tiring and -"
"Yuri?"
"Yeah?"
"You're talking like someone else."
"I don't always like to be in the spotlight." He admitted. "There's more than the eye can see." He looked up at the sky, I could see his breath float in the air like a ghost before dissipating into nothingness.
"I gathered so much. You okay, Yuri?" He looked right at me, his eyes soft this time and looking right through me.
"Sure. Come on, it's time for you to skate." Instead of just brushing past me he walked with me, we talked about skating and his career, but he didn't talk about his family or any friends.

Yuri watched intently as I tied my skates, he was a lot faster at getting into his practice clothes so he was ready before I was. "You gonna fall on your ass today?" He asked, leaning against the lockers.
"Most probably. I didn't think you'd be skating with the newbies like me." I answered, admiring Yuri from the corner of my eye. Even through his dark shirt you could see he was toned.
"I just wanted to provide eye candy." I shot up at his words and he smirked. "Knew it." He grinned.
"Knew what?"
"That you look at me when you think I can't see." My face heated up, but he already knew.
"And what if I am?" I challenged standing up and wavering a little, Yuri watched amused.
"Well (Y/N), you need to learn to be slightly more aware of what's going on around you "
"I'm not stupid you know." Yuri began to walk away, "Hey I need a hand getting to the ice!" I called after him, he waved and continued walking. Damn you and your beautiful talent, Yuri.

I made it to the ice and glared at Yuri as I used the barrier to guide myself towards him. "You're a jerk."
"I'm not holding your hand like yesterday, no pain no gain." He skated off leaving me to attempt to skate. After a while I was skating decently, I caught Yuri watching from the barrier. I turned to wave at him before realising I wasn't that good, I hurtled towards the ice and landed with a thump. I lifted my head to a pair of black skates accompanied by lean legs. "Get up, people are watching." Yuri muttered before skating off again, I stood up and returned to the barrier, my head aching. "Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark." Yuri winced, I opened my eyes to see a concerned expression.
"I'm fine." I moaned, he wrapped his hand around my wrist and led me to the benches.
"Everyone left a few minutes ago, they left when you fell because time was up. You okay?" I rubbed my head and smiled.
"I'm good... Go practice." Yuri headed onto the ice and I watched him warm up, his coach giving me one long look before returning his attention to Yuri.
I ignored the nervous feeling that spread through my stomach and focused on Yuri, I marvelled at the impressive height in his jumps and the effortless looking spins and the way Yuri looked weightless on ice. Yuri's coach sat beside me as Yuri practiced an old programme. "So what are you to him?" He asked, I felt the nervousness creep back in.
"A friend. I uh... I'm also a fan of him, as of yesterday." I answered, his coach smiled.
"Fangirls... He isn't interested in love you know, but he skates better with you here." Yuru finished his programme and headed back to the barrier, "Go to him and tell him he did well." I did as I was told, Yuri cooked his head at me surprised.
"Uh... First of all, how do you do that?" I exclaimed, Yuri was breathing heavily with sweat dampening his face and hair, his hair was matted to his forehead. He attempted to blow it away but failed. "And that was absolutely beautiful." I added, reaching out and gently pushing back his hair. He seemed taken aback for a moment, "S-sorry..." I looked away.
"You can leave now." He stated, I nodded and began to turn away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the barrier, "Not you. You can stay." He planted my hand onto the barrier, "I actually like you, you're not a critical douche. It's nice to not have someone breathing down your neck for something petty. I meant him." He pointed to his coach.
"Oh... Okay." He let my wrist drop before skating back a little.
"I need to make sure I have memorised the entire programme I am about to skate, use that sheet in the side and tick each quad off if I complete it." I did as asked and watched again as Yuri transformed into someone new, yet equally beautiful. It took my breath away.