Chapter 8

Maria is dead.

Because of me.

I didn't let her go. Why did i let her step in her. I didn not kill her but it felt like i did it. I feel terrible. It was a bad idea to tell her what happened on here.

I had totally zoned out. Staring at Maria's body laying on the ground and swimming in her own blood.

I snapped my head up still shocked looking at The Countess cleaning her nail.

"What did you do??" i whispered looking wide eyed at her. I was shaking from being that angry.

"One.." She trailed off pointing her sharp nail at me.
"No running around the hall. Two, she was annoying me with all the yells and music. Horrible taste by the way."

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" i shouted and it echoed around the hotel.

James came by my side.

"Get over it." She said.

That made me even more angry and everything went blank in my head and all i wanted to do was smash her face somewhere and kill her with my own hands.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU THATS WHAT IM GOING TO DO!!!" i yelled running towards her. My mind not working right.

I hit her on the face and she tumbled and fell on the ground. Grabbing a fist of her hair i pulled her head up to face me.
"You bitch!!" I yelled once again but the momebt i wanted to hit her again she cutted me with her nail.

I hissed and let her hair go looking at my wrist. I ignored it and was about to kick her on the stomach but i felt who strong arms wrap around me and lift me up.

"LET ME GO! I WILL KILL YOU!" i said moving my legs and arms trying to free myself while she stood there giving me an evil simle.
"YOU BITCH!"

I saw that Liz and Iris came running down followed by others and betweet Sally and Hazel i noticed the reception guy i met when i came back.

"Not again!" Liz said putting everyone in work and clear the mess up.

The boy got down and started to roll the carpet with Maria in it too.

"Quick quick quick" Liz ushered everyone as i continued to yell and free myself.

"Chris you onow where to take the body! I want this place the same way it was!" She continued to yell and Chris and Tristan moved the body and Hazel began to clean the floor.

"Love-"
"DON'T CALL ME LOVE!! I HATE YOU TOO!! FUCKING LET ME DOWN!!"

James didn't answer but started to walk away from Elizabeth.
"GO BACK! IM NOT DONE YET!"

He continued to walk still holing me in his arms.

After a while he put me down.

"You think im not going to find her?" I shouted making my way back there. My mind was completely shut down because all i could think was to kill her and she was already dead.

"Samantha. Stop where you are. Relax."

I let out a puff and crossed my arms over my chest glaring at him.

"I had things under control James! You didn't had to get between that and save Elizabeth! Oh wait, you have to save her because she is your fucking wife!!"
"She is not my wife anymore! Damn it Samantha! Stop talking when you don't know whats going on!" He yelled and i moved away.
"What?" I whispered nt believeing what i just heard.
"Im.not.married." he said it slowly this time and i stood there shocked once again.