Chapter 10

|| One month after ||

Its been a month since i i returned back to the Cortez. The time passed by quicker than i thought but i think it was better this way because everything returned to normal. No fights or killings.

Everyone is back working including the poor Chris who is still a bit shocked. Who knows what James told him and i can't ask the poor boy because i don't want to scare him even more.

Im glad it is back to how it used to because i don't want to change and keep ruining things.

I've been spending a lot of time with Sally and Maria.

Sally and Maria are starting to become great friends since i've noticed they have so many things in common and well it feels good.

But also its been one month since i last saw James. Since we had that agrument in my roim i have not seen him around.

I know i pushed it too far but its the truth. I was fine with the fact that James wasn't around me anymore but then i started to miss him.

It was really difficult to walk around the hotel and don't think about him. I started to get worried. He was locked up in his office.

I passed my days around the hotel helping Liz and others fix litte things around.

My thoughts were interrupted when Maria waved a paper in front of my face then slammed it down on the table.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Taking the paper on my hand and looking at it.

"Whats this?" i asked her my voice showing how bored i was.
"This.." She trailed off grabing the paper from my hands and waving it again around.

"This is our ticked to fun my dear friend!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said looking once again at the paper and finally understood what she meant.

A party.

I kept reading and found out that it was going to be organized in here!?

"What?!"
"Aha." she smirked.
"Maria where did you find this? Who told you? You know what, explain everything right now because im confused as fuck."

"Sam i am a ghost and you know that duh so since i have plenty of time i decided to make a tour around the hotel and i found out an empty hall that was perfect for a big party! So i talked with Liz. I  told her to think about the idea and then she accepted! Then i went to Drake since he has organized a few things around here, -i did my reseach- and he was down too. So voilá we have a party to attend tonight."

"A party?" I asked still not beliveing her.

Im not a fan of parties. I don't like them. I am such an ugly thing when i get wasted. I've been there and done that so no point.

"Yes, party, fiesta whatever you want to call it. Man, its going to be amazing!!" She squealed looking at me with a big smile.

"Good, have fun then." I said smiling back.
"You are coming too."
"No."
"What do you mean?"
"Im not going to the party. Last time i was at a party didnt go well so no thanks. But hey you go, have fun and tell me everything tomorrow."
"I don't understand. Why do you always step back when you can have fun." She said looking at me hoping that her speech might had changed my mind.
"You are right but thats who i am. Its not my thing."
"Liz said you were going to agree... You've been to some parties here."
"Maybe next time."
"Do it for me?"
"Maria..."
"Fine okay." She pouted and went quiet then she jumped a little from her chair and looked back at me.