Madara Uchiha Chats~~

((Art not owned by me!!))

Madara: "As you all know, I am not the type of man who can associate with others often, due to my goals, and my experiences.... HOWEVER. Now...."
*Sigh*
"I will give it a try. I would rather not do anything too absurd, but.... all I can say is please go easy on me... actually.... no! I am an Uchiha. I can take on ANY challenge. And I'm not just any Uchiha! I am a LEGEND!! Give me all you got, for I shall conquer any dare or question given to me!! Social media will watch in awe at my courageousness... now, give me a challenge in the comment section, and watch as I go through my perilous journey of entertaining the audience. Ask me a question, or tell me what to do, and I will do my best.."

Sasuke: "Hah! Foolish old man!"

Madara: "Excuse me...?"

Sasuke: "I cannot believe you. The incredible, all powerful Madara Uchiha, decides to take on this pathetic challenge?!"

Madara: "...Indeed. For I am not a coward, such as yourself. I chose to do this challenge, to entertain all of my fans!"

Sasuke: "Entertain your fans? Hah! Have fun with that... embarrass the Uchiha name!!"

Madara: "If you keep talking so high and mighty, I'll stab you again, and make sure no plot garbage ever happens EVER AGAIN!!! The sage of six paths won't be there to save you this time, BRAT."

Sasuke: "UGH. I suppose I'll have to keep quiet then... now go on and challenge this old fool."