Ask/Dare #5

A question from..... @Vital-Voltage
Okay so since you're the last male Uchiha (and let's just say you had a female daughter who was still alive, and I say last male because Itachi is dead ;-; and Sasuke is obviously gay) would you willingly repopulate your clan with said daughter? Even if they were not quite as willing?

__

Madara: "....I have no idea where the hell you came up with this question... but... would I repopulate my clan with my DAUGHTER..? No. No no no.  That is that. And our clan doesn't need a completely pure bloodline of course. I could care less. Even my ancestors may not all be of the same exact blood line of course. I don't believe every clan is perfect, and people should be aloud to have sex with whoever they want. But... with my daughter??? Never. That is simply... frightening to think about... and that would also be pedophilia. I hope you expected me to answer no to this question. And just because Sasuke may be gay, doesn't change the fact that he has a penis... so he would be a male. But he's a male that is gay. This is just of my knowledge. I don't invest my time in studying human behaviors or emotions. The answer was rather obvious, but a decent question nonetheless."

((Had fun answering this!!!))