Ask/Dare #9

@Izumi_Walker says,
I dare Madara to make a lemon story😂

_____

Madara: ME? Make a LEMON? Fine. I will do it right here. The story with be... hmm... Hashirama and.... his wife. Mito of the Uzumaki clan.
AHEM!!!
Hashirama sat upon the edge of a cliff, thinking to himself,
"Madara Uchiha... oh how he outshines me! His looks... his skill in battle... his popularity!! Oh how I WISH I was him!! It's so unfair, how I grew up to be a part of the Senju clan! Uchiha's are WAAAAAY cooler. They have the sharingan... rinnegan..."
Oh wait. Hashirama doesn't know what that is yet... a rinnegan... oh well!! He thinks that I am the epitome of perfection. So... back to the story.
"They have the mengekyo sharingan, susanoo, incredible speed and skill, blah blah blah, Uchihas are way better than every other clan in this universe."
Just so you know- you never said I had to put any effort into this. Alright... anyways...
Hashirama then headed back home, exhausted, until Mito arrives through the front door. She turns to look at the handsome man, then states rather calmly,
"I'm feeling rather... horny."
Oh god dammit. I can hardly do this...
-Madara's face turns the slightest pink.-
Anyways... ahem... back to the... story....
Hashirama turns to look at her, the Uchiha still on his mind, and then replies,
"Really now? Alright then... I suppose I shall..."
UGH. I hate doing this...
"I suppose I shall... uh.... um... help... with that..."
-COUGH COUGH-
This is the most pathetic attempt I've ever made at anything.
So uh... back to the story. Hashirama strips down until there was not a hint of clothing left on his body, and Mito does the same thing... then... they... kiss each other... slowly... and softly... then their tongues roamed each other's mouths... um...
I'm blushing... dammit.... I hate doing this!
Hashirama... uh... gropes her tits... or... something... then... Places her down and... shoves his penis inside of her... followed by... uhh... loud moans from his wife as he penetrates her...
This is torture... um....
Then Hashirama thrusts inside of her until both of them... uh... released... and... there. I'm done. Finished.
-His face was a hot, flushed mess.-
Ok. That was painful. Not to mention it makes no sense because... he was thinking about me... the whole time... AHEM! Not like I have feelings for Hashirama or anything... he simply admires me... in the story...
Ok. Well... you fangirls are cruel. Enough said.