Ahaan

"Brothers?"

Are they real brothers? I mean if they were brothers then why did Abaan have so much hatred in his eyes for his brother?

"How dare you? " Abaan moved fast towards him and punched his heavy fist on his brother's face. His brother fell hard.

"Dhani can never be yours," he frowned.

"Nice punch bro..." he smirked while wiping some stains of blood from his mouth. He was acting so calm, while Abaan was looking so furious.

"You..." Abaan gripped him from his collar and pulled. His brother lifted his head and smiled -"So brother, you wanna fight with me?"

Then he glared at me, smiled, and said - "Dhani, darling, tell your brother in law that he shouldn't try to frost with me."

Darling? Brother-in-law? Oh my God, this man was getting on my nerves. I rolled my eyes and tore my gaze from him.

"Darling, are you ignoring me?" he teased.

"You are crossing the line." Abaan gripped the man's collar harder.

"And what are you doing, my brother? Are you not doing the same?" he asked, shoving at Abaan's chest.

"She is mine, you know that good bro. So, get out of my way to Dhani." He glared at me and smiled.

What was he talking about? How could he be declaring his rights on me? Who the hell was he? I crossed my arms and looked at him with full rage.

I wanted to ask them both what is going on! Why was Abaan's brother fighting with him for me? I barely knew this guy!

"No, I will not. I met her first" Abaan punched his stomach.

This time his brother looked serious when he lifted his head again, his dark, deep black eyes were looking darker, and his smirk disappearing into an angry look. He held Abaan by his neck and threw him hard like he had thrown one of the wolves.

Abaan landed near me, groaning in pain. I moved towards him. His brother came toward us and hunkered down beside us - "You can't win, bro." His old smirk came back again on his face. I looked up at him with hatred in my eyes. Now his hot looks and cute dimples were attracting me no more.

Abaan was in deep pain. His expression was telling it.

"Stand up bro, girls don't love weak men. Get up."

"Will you shut up! What kind of brother are you?" finally I had collected enough courage to shout at him. He looked at me while pouting his lips.

"Aaa... I like my queen with a strong voice," he winked.

I was about to open my mouth when Abaan got up and held my hand. I turned towards him and asked - "Are you okay?"

He nodded his head. Abaan came close to me and holding my arm, said - "Let's go from here, Dhani."

I looked at Abaan and then at his brother. The jerk was still smirking. I turned my back to him and walked with Abaan.

"By the way - I am Ahaan. Will meet you soon, my lady..." I heard his fading voice.

*______________________________*

Laying on my bed I was staring up at the ceiling thinking about Abaan and his brother. I still didn't get what conversation was going between them at that time. They were talking like I was a trophy to them that both want to claim. arguing on who met me first and to whom I should belong. Now my mind was getting confused, did I have feelings about Abaan or it was just an attraction.
Suddenly I felt like someone was there beside me. I looked at my left side and almost jumped. I saw Ahaan laying there beside me with his black deep eyes watching me intensely.

"You?"

"Yes, my lady. It's me." He smiled in a flirty way and winked. "Thinking about me?"

Ahaan's crooked smile was the most captivating one I'd ever seen. He was looking damn handsome in his full sleeves close-fitting brown t-shirt and denim jeans.

Ugg.... what's wrong with me? I had stopped checking out him.

"What? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here to see you." He leaned towards me.

"Leave..." I pushed slightly on his arms but he didn't move a bit.

"Wh..what?" he shrugged his shoulders, wrinkled his nose, crossed his hands, and said by rolling his eyes dramatically -" No one has said that to me ever, you know I am that charming."

"Oh shut up..." I said irritatedly.

"What?" he asked surprisingly and continued - "Isn't it true that I am too charming, that you too could not resist me today? Remember, my lady." He winked again.

I adjusted my glasses and narrowed eyes at him - "Ohhh, shut up...you...you...whatever you are. I know you hypnotized me."

"What? Who told you that?" He looked puzzled.

"I know." I crossed my arms confidently.

"Abaan told you this? Oh yes, he did, right? He always did, envy my charm." He twisted his small pink lips. But he looked cute.

"Can you please leave?" I said, trying to show that I didn't like his presence.

Suddenly his flirty voice became soft and polite - "Hey... Dhani, listen to me..." He held me by the arm. I turned to his side, he held my palms and said -"Trust me, I didn't hypnotize you. I never did this to anyone."

I looked at his eyes, wow he had amazing eyes. He held me with my shoulders and continued - "Dhani, I want to tell you something very important."

He was too close to me, I could feel his warm breath on my face. His intense staring was giving me shivers. He was right, he was too charming to resist. Our eyes locked onto each other.

Suddenly we heard a very strong and furious voice -"What the hell are you doing here, Ahaan?"

We looked towards the voice. It was Abaan looking at us with fire in his eyes. I jumped from my place, getting nervous like I was doing something...something wrong like I was cheating on Abaan.

"Aa...Aa.Abaan, what are you doing here?" I stammered.
Without looking at me he said -"This is a question for him."

Ahaan got up from his place and went to Abaan - "Who are you to ask me this question?"

"I am her boyfriend..." he said proudly, looking straight in his eyes.

I blushed but at the next second, I was about to get a heart attack when Ahaan uttered a few words. He got too close to Abaan's face, smirked, and said - "And I am her husband and I claimed her mine."

"Wh..what? Hus..husband?"

Abaan tightened his jaw and said - " don't try to cross your limits, she is mine."

What the hell? What am I to them?that they both are claiming on me. Wow, suddenly I had a boyfriend and a husband in one night. Great.

✌🏻️ote, please :)