BE OUR GUEST

I opened my eyes and found myself somewhere else. I took a long breath and looked around me. no one was there but the room was beautiful. there was a beautiful chandelier right above me, on the black wall there was a mural painting of a tree with every color of fall leaves, the red woolen rag was increasing the beauty of the snow-white marbled for and the furniture was so antique and luxurious.

Suddenly I heard some voices coming from outside, it was like two people were arguing. I got down from the bed and followed the voices.
"You had almost spoiled our whole plan."
"It was not my mistake."
"Then who's a mistake is this?"
"I couldn't control myself, there was a lot of souls there."
"Why don't you understand how important is this for us?"
There were two voices, one was male and another was female but what were they talking about?plan?souls?and where am I? I drew my steps towards the voices to understand them clearly.

"Hey..darling.where are you going? you should rest right?"
Suddenly Ahaaan's voice interrupted me. he was standing there, leaning on the door by blocking me.

"Where am I? "I asked.

"At our house my lady, home sweet home."He said with a huge smile.

"Really? " I mocked.

"Are you okay Dhani? " He asked lovingly.

I looked around and got close to him- " what's going on?"
"What? " He wondered.
"Last night I saw something strange, something scary," I said wonderingly.

He leaned towards me and asked carefully- "is it about abaan?"

"Yes,abaan.I saw something inhuman in him, his eyes were pitch black and he was looking so different."I almost shouted.

"Shhhh....." suddenly ahaan put his hand on my mouth. but I was still trying to speak.

"Sshhhh ...Dhani... "he gestured to be silent.

"I am removing my hand, now listen to me carefully okay? " He asked again. okay?

I blinked twice. he removed his hand slowly and continued – "no need to tell anything to anyone about yesterday."

I interrupted- "but.."

"Sshhh listen..." he continued- "if anyone asked you just say you don't remember anything. understand?"

I was about to ask him more but before that, a gorgeous lady came into the room with abaan.

"Goodmorning Dhani...how are you feeling now? "She asked very politely.

"Better.." I smiled confusingly.

"I am Jannet, Ahaan's and Abaan's mother." she smiled softly.

"Mother?" she no way was looking like someone's mother. she was so beautiful, her features so defined. she was looking so beautiful in her extra long black gown.

"You are beautiful," I said hypnotically.
She smiled proudly like she already knew it.
She came closer to me and asked while caresses on my hair- "what happened to you yesterday? Something wrong?"
Her every word was so polite that it started sounding fake to me.

I glanced at Ahaan and mumbled nervously – "abaan's eyes."

Ahaan banged his head with his hand.

"Sorry"- I whispered in hastiness.
Jannet glanced at me then looked at
Ahaan like she was observing us.

"I think you should leave boys. give us some girl's time. "She smiled.

"But mother.."-Ahaan started.

"I order you to leave boy's."

They did as they were ordered, they walked out of the room.
Jannet turned towards me with showing her pearly teeth – "so, you were telling me something about Abaan's eyes."
I stammered- "yeah...i ... I don't remember exactly. I.. I saw his eyes and I fainted."
She leaned and asked-"yes dear..what did you saw ?"
"I don't remember exactly" – I gritted.

She looked at my face very carefully for a while like she was trying to read it. 
Suddenly she called someone's name – "Rubi..."
I saw a tall and very fair girl walking towards us. she was walking very slowly, her face was emotionless. when she came close to us I almost jump in horror, her face was a sad and whitewashed corpse. she was too lean, her eyes were blank.
"She is Rubi, she will take care of you."Jannet gestured her hand to her.

"I think she should take care of herself first. "I mumbled.

"Sorry?  " Jannet narrowed her eyes to me.

"I mean, I can take care of myself. thank you."I smiled.

"If I am saying she will take care of you means she will take care of you," she ordered.

"Okay..no problem. "I grinned.

She was about to leave the room but she stopped and said like she was warning – "it will be better if you stay away from Ahaan."

"But why? we are friends. " I replied.

"Since when? "?She chuckled. before I could reply she continued -
"You are our guest, be comfortable. " She said as sweet as she could and left the room.

Vote vote vote✌🏻