Only I can help myself

"We are the only one left of our kind and you fools want to doom us." Janet roared.

"We are still here because of our father as he chose to live a different life than the others. They all vanished from the earth because they chose to be evil and you are repeating the same mistakes mother."
Ahaan stated.

"I am way more powerful than them and no one can...." before Jannet could complete her sentence abaan caught her and said - "no mother you are not that powerful and you know that, if they come to know what you did to our father and what you are doing now, they would come back and end us the way they did with our ancestor's, mother".

"They? who they? others are more powerful than these creatures? What the....? " I could see the terror on Janet's face when abaan took the name of that another supreme power. I thought this is the right time I should go and grab that dagger as they all seemed busy within themselves. I tiptoed silently and very cautiously grabbed the dagger which had fallen near another big pole. My eyes were dancing between Janet and those zombies but they all seemed busy. Janet in the conversation and the zombies were still bowing.

Somehow I managed to reach there, grabbed the dagger, and tucked it inside the back of my jeans. I came back to ahaan and tried to tell him that I have that dagger but he was just confused looking at my face. I tried to move my lips silently - trying to say  "dagger". Finally, he understood and murmured  - where? I tilted my head towards my back and pulled my t-shirt up to show him the dagger. Ahaan smiled shockingly- ''wha..t?"

"Ssshh... "I shushed him by widening my eyes.
Ahh...  Ahaan put his finger on his lips and smiled.

Damn...how could this man smile at this kind of situation? Ops not man, man or creature or.. whatever...

Janet and abaan were too busy arguing that Jannet didn't notice me and I silently hid behind another big pole on her backside. Suddenly Janet burst into anger and gestured her both hands towards abaan and threw him so hard that abaan flew like a ball and hit the wall and fell, he growled in pain. Ahaan ran towards abaan to help him but before he could reach him, Jannet grabbed him with his neck and started choking him up. Ahaan tried to free himself but he looked helpless. he started squirming in pain.

Jannet threw him to another side, looked around, and screamed - "where are you Dhani? You can't hide from me, you made my sons against me and  now no one can stop me from killing you"." you fools " she gestured her bone like fingers towards those zombies and ordered - "what you fools are doing here, take them all down and bring that girl to me."

Suddenly those ugly zombies stood up and started looking for me. I looked towards ahaan and abaan for help but they two were looking so weak to help.

I sighed deeply and murmured - "now only I can help myself, I have too." I took out the dagger from my back, grabbed it tightly, took a deep breath, and ran towards the Jannet. When the zombies noticed me they jumped towards me but I used the dagger as my sword and just a touch of the dagger was enough to turn them into ashes. I got more confident and ran as fast as I could by keeping the dagger in front of me to protect myself. Whenever the slow zombies tried to come near me, the dagger turned them into ashes and their ashes flew somewhere with the wind and I was enjoying it now. evil me.
suddenly Jannet turned towards me to see what was happening in shock, as  I was about to reach her, I took a high jump and dug the dagger on her chest, I was about to be happy on my victory, soon I realized that she caught the dagger with her hands before it could reach her ugly heart. her hands were burning with the touch of the dagger.it was like someone was pouring acid on her hands but her face was pain-free, she was staring at my face like she could eat me alive. Before I could understand anything she snatched the dagger from my hand, threw it somewhere, and grabbed me up by my neck.  her grip was so hard that the second thing I noticed that I was gasping hard for oxygen.